Chapter 19: December Days

So cold. It's December now and the marriage has been canceled since last month. EXO is still gaining popularity since the incident. More and more fans are waiting outside the SM building and it's becoming difficult for us to handle them.

"Please maintain order!" I shouted.

"Kyaa! Sehun!!" she answered. Aigoo. She pushed me more that I lose balance. Someone caught me.

"You okay?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah." I stood straight. He walked near the fans.

"Excuse me, please maintain order. We don't want any of our fans be hurt okay?" he said as he smiled at them. The fans nodded and obeyed his orders.

"Let's go." he said to me. I followed. He's now more manly than before. He always helps me in my work. His childish side slowly decreased. I wish he's always like that. I'm more relieved when he's on my side.

------------

I'm currently walking to the mall to buy some groceries. I accidentally bumped to someone.

"Sorry!" we both sid. His things were scattered on the floor. I helped him picking those up.

"I'm sorry." I said. He just smiled at me.

"Aren't you Rinna Gane?" he asked. I nodded.

"Yes, I am." I answered.

"I'm Martin." he introduced. Did I saw him before? I noticed a book.

"Biology?" I said.

"Yes, I'm a medicine student." we stood.

"Ahhh...... Ah! I need to go!" I bid goodbye.

-----------

I'm at the dorm now and the boys just arrived.

*ring ring* unknown number? I answered.

"Hello?"

"Rinna? It's me, Martin." 

"Oh! Martin!"

-Luhan's POV-

Martin? Who's that?

"Coffee?------Monday....I'm free.---Okay." she ended the call.

"Who's Martin?" Xiumin asked.

"I met him at the street and we bumped to each other."

"You gave your number to him that easily?"

"Aniya, my calling card fell when I was in a hurry."

"Just be safe when you're with him." he patted Rinna's head and then headed to his room.

Ohohoho~ he's jealous. He's more possessive to Rinna now. He won't even allow us to joke or prank Rinna. It's only allowed if she's the one who started it. The Beagle Line almost explode because they have no one to play with. Jinja, this Baozi.

-Rinna's POV-

Martin and I will be having our coffee at Kim's Coffee Shop where I used to work before. It's been a long time since I went there. I missed the aroma of coffee there.

It's been quiet here even though the boys are here. Did they fought? The Beagle Line are jus laying on the couch staring at the ceiling. What's wrong with them? I came to them.

"Yah, do you guys want to watch a movie?" I suggested.

"Err," they looked at each other. "Sure! What movie?" Chen asked.