Chapter 14: EXO'S ARMY.

"Yah! Let go of me!" a familiar voice showed up. Kris!?

"We saw him sneaking inside." the man said.

"Tie him up. More hostages, more fun!" she stood up and left. Is she crazy?!

"Yah, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him.

"I saw what happened at the store, so I followed you." He answered.

"With no one to come with?!"

"Oh, come on! I'm the one who followed you here and you're telling me things like that?!

"Yah! Shut up!" our guard shouted.

"You shut up!" Kris shouted back. He smirked.

"Want to be beaten up?!"

"You're the one who's gonna be beaten up!"

"You want to fight huh?!" the guard walked towards us.

*DOONG*

He fell. A figure showed up behind the door. Tao?! He ran to us and untied us.

"Where did you came from?" I asked.

"I'm with Kris hyung. It just happened he was captured." Kris eyed me.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying earlier? I didn't heard it clearly." he said.

"Fine, you win." I gave up. We followed Tao going through the corridors. We're about to go but,

"Where do you think you're going?" we turned, it's Minsoo and her men. They're carrying bars and baseball bats. Sh*it.

"Don't you dare escape." she said. "Capture them." she ordered. The men stepped closer and soon ran. In fear, I closed my eyes. I heard a door opened.

"Rinna! Are you okay?!" I opened my eyes showing Zio in front of me. 

"Zio.."

"Hide in this box! Okay?!" I nodded. He went in the riot and punched his opponent. I also saw the other members fighting their own opponents. They're also carrying their own weapons. Chen's holding a crowbar. Tao's holding his wushu stick. Chanyeol's holding a baseball bat. I bet that's his opponent's. Waahh. They're good in fighting.

A hand suddenly wrapped my mouth. I tried looking and it's Minsoo!

"Mmmm! Mmmm!!" I tried asking for help but I can't They're all busy.

"Change of plan." she whispered. She removed her hand and locked her arm on my neck. Now, i can't breathe. She stood us up.

"Hi there, beautiful guys. Want to play?" she said. They all stopped.

"Rinna!" They all ran near me.

"Ooops! Wait a minute." she pointed a gun on my temple. "Don't you dare come near or her brain will scatter here." she threatened. My heart pounded rally fast.

"Z-Zio.." I called.

"Shut up!" she shouted. "Now, we'll go to your parents." she said.

"What're you saying?!"

"haven't I said it to you? I'm changing my plan and ths is what I mean! Now, are you going to come with me or I'll just kill them?" she smirked.

"Why will I believe you?!" I insisted. I saw Kai winked at me. What was that for?!

"What a consistent girl!: She got her phone from her pocket and dialed.

"Hello? Yah, Carlo, let uh hear their voices." she turned the phone loudspeaker.

"Rinna?! Are you okay?!" I heard Dad's voice.

"Dad?!"

"Don't worry about us. We'll be okay." he said. The call ended.

"Dad? Dad!" I shouted.

"Hahahaha, let's go meet your parents!" she stepped back.

Things happened quickly. I just realized that I'm on Zio's arms.

"Kai!" I looked behind. Kai's trying to steal Minsoo's gun.

"Kai! Don't! I shouted.

*BANG* A gunfire is heard. Minsoo slowly collapsed. The police are here. Thank goodness. I thought something bad will happen. He walked towards us. I mean, me. He hugged me.

"Rinna.." he said. Zio immediately broke us up.

"Hey, that's enough." i laughed. Ooh, he's jealous.

"yah, Zio. You're jealous?" I teased. Hahahaha! He's so red!

"N-No!" he looked away.

"Really?" I teased more.

-Kai's POV-

They all laughed. Thank goodness, Rinna's fine.

I noticed Minsoo pointing a gun at Rinna's direction.

"Rinna!" I stood in front of her facing her.

*BANG* 

"Kai?! Kai! Kai!" everything went black.