Chapter 17: Baozi and Bunny.

-Rinna's POV-

We just entered the restaurant and are currently searching for Kai's table.

"They're they are." Mom points. I looked at them. Wait.. Xiumin?!

"Xiumin? What're you doing here?!" I asked. He already knew?

"Kai told me." I sat between Mom and Kai.

"Kai, who is that fellow beside you? Why did you brought him here?" Kai's Dad asked.

"Dad, he's Xiumin, my group mate and Rinna's boyfriend." Kai introduced Xiumin.

"Boyfriend? Mrs. Gane, I tought your daughter didn't have a boyfriend?"

"We really thought that he's dead but it just happened that he pretended to be his twin." Mom explained.

"Dad, can we cancel the marriage? I don't want things to be complicated." Kai plead. His parents and mine are sharing contacts.

Xiumin suddenly stood up and bowed. We're gaining everyone's attention.

"Please! I'm begging you. Please cancel the marriage. I can't let Rinna be taken away by another man. I love her so much." he stated. Kai's and my parents and again, shared contacts.

"W-we'll try." they said.

-----------

I closed the door of my room. Aigoo~ I checked my IG account. I saw Tao's IG update. A picture of a plane's wings? Are they heading somewhere? It said, "New season!" New season?

*knock knock* I came to the door and opened it.

"Xiumin?! What're you doing here?" his baggage caught my eye. "Why do you have your baggage with you? Don't tell me..-----"

"I will be sleeping here. Kai said that there's no reason for me to stay there anymore." he explained. I let him enter.

"Wait here. I'll just ask Mom something." I said and went to Mom.

"Uhh, Mom?" I called.

"Yes, dear?" se answered.

"Is there any guest room available? Xiumin's here and he said that he's sleeping here."

"Really? Sorry there's no other guest room available beside what is your using now. Can you just let him sleep on your room?"

"W-what?!"

"Rinna, not on your bed. There's a couch there, right?"

"Uhh, yeah... on the couch, right! Thanks Mom.." I went to my room.

What am I thinking?! Of course he'll be sleeping on the couch! I know we're in a relationship and we did only slept on the same bed before but, it's different now! Many things happened and it's awkward now!

I entered my room and caught Xiumin changing his clothes. Changing his clothes..

changing his clothes...

CHANGING HIS CLOTHES?!