Chapter 7: The Hidden Camera.

It's night already and the reporters are still here bothering me. I opened the television to watch some dramas.

"Breaking News: 

Rinna Gane is being complained by a reporter, Park Minsoo. As Minsoo stated on a phone call, Rinna spoke bad words to her while she was pleading for a interview about the recent bashing. Her cameraman also got beaten up by someone wearing a snow jacket. She believes that the guy was Rinna's bodyguard." they played a video of earlier.

"Bastards! I don't want any fu*king interview, got that?!" what the?! I didn't said anyhing like that! It's clearly edited!

-Xiumin's POV-

"Oh, Xiumin hyung, where have you been?" Chen asked.

"H-huh? I just went out for some coffee." I lied.

"Coffee? I thought we have coffee here at the dorm?"

"Come on, Chen. Can't I go out for a while?"

"Okay, okay." I removed my snow jacket.

"Wha? Why're you wearing a snow jacket?!"

"Disguise."

"Disguise?! I swear you looked like an idiot!" he laughed. I gave him a glare.

"Oh! Xiumin!" Luhan called.

"Yo." I said

"Time for my dramas!" Suho said as he turned n the television. The other members gathered at the living room.

"Breaking News: 

Rinna Gane is being complained by a reporter, Park Minsoo. As Minsoo stated on a phone call, Rinna spoke bad words to her while she was pleading for a interview about the recent bashing. Her cameraman aslo got beaten up by someone wearing a snow jacket. She believes that the guy was Rinna's bodyguard." they played a video of earlier. it showed the part where I punched the guy. Yes, I'm the 'snow jacket man'. I immediately hide the jacket away.

"Snow jacket?! Why would someone wear something like that in the middle of summer?!" Chanyeol said. Chen softly poked my back. I turned to him and went to the balcony while the others are still fussing about he news.

"Tell me hyung, are you the guy on the news?" he whispered. I kept silent.

"Aigooo. Why would you do that?" he said.

"I can't help it." I said, eyeing the ground.

"Hyung, I know that you still love her but," he placed his hands on my shoulders. "Remember that you're not 'him' anymore and remember the 'deal'. He gently pats my shoulders and went inside, leaving me alone.

Xiumin, why would you do that, huh?