Chapter 3: Why don't you take a leave?

I'm at the coffee shop niw and surprisingly, when I arrived, it's not open yet. It took 20 minutes to open. If only I came here more late, I can clean up my image in EXO's eyes.

"Rinna? You okay? you look pale." Manager touched my forehead. 

"Yeah, I'm just alittle bit sleepy. I didn't slept well last night." I lied.

No, you didn't. Come on, Rinna. You've been working here for a long time and I already know if something's wrong."

"Fine, I just hava a little wound on my shoulder." I emphasized the word 'little'.

"No, it's not little." he sighed. "Why don't you take a leave? It's been a while since you've done that." he pats my back.

"I'm okay." he gave me a take-a-leave-or-I'll-tell-your-parents look. 

"Fine!" I gave up. If my parents knew this, they'll surely rush going home. I don't want to disturb them.

-----------------

It's afternoon and the coffee shp's closed already. Manager said that he's going somewhere important. I'm dismissed already and I'm already walking my way home. I don't want to be holdapped again so i brought a pepper spray. GOod thing, that guy's gone. When I reached home, I saw the large shirt and the pajamas that were lent to me. I forgot to wash them!

When I'm finished with the laundry, I went to the convenient store to buy some plasters and medicine for my wound. I noticed a pack lollipop and bought it. I'm giving those guys some as a 'peace offering'.

I placed the 12 lollipops in a small box and placed it together with the clothes inside the paperbag. I'll guess it's day and slept at my room.

-------------------------

First day of my leave, I wore a hoodie, jeans and sneakers. I sprayed perfume and picked up the paperbag.

I head towards their dorm and pressed the doorbell.

*ding dong*

huh? No one's home? i guess i'll return sometime then..

"Rinna?" a familiar voice appeared. I looked behind. A van which Chanyeol's peeking at the window. I bowed. "What're you doing here?" he asked.

"Ha? I-I'm going to return the clothes." I said raising the paperbag up to my tummy. He suddenly shutted the window.        What?! Am I that ruge before?!         The van started moving and entered the garage. They went out hte van and a;; pf them are heading inside.        Should I enter or not?

"You." Kris pointed me with a serious face.

"M-me?" I asked pointing myself.

"Yes, you." He's mad! All of them are still mad!

"What?" I asked.

"Go inside." he said and i followed him.

As son as i entered, I'm getting goosebumps and it feels like the room is filled with dark aura.        Zio! Help me! Scare them!T^T        All of them were sitting on the couch with serious faces.        i'm dead!

i bowed in fear of them. 

"i'm very sorry for my rude attitude! I was just so shocked that time! i don't know waht to think of then! Please, forgive me!!" I'm telling you, this is embarrassing! 

"Pfft." Is it only me or i heard a chuckle? "Pfft." Don't tell me...        I stood up straight and saw them covering their miuths with throw pillows.

"Yah! Bastards!" I shouted at them.        These guys..

"Hahahahah! If you could only see your face!" Kris said. I facepalmed.

"Just, ugh.. here's the clothes, I'm leaving." I said and placed the paperbag on top of the table. I started heading for the door.

"Wait! We're sorry! It was Chen! He's the mastermind!" Chanyeol said pointing Chen.

"Wha-- I'm not!" Chen said defending himself.

"You even said that, 'Let's prank Rinna! Pretend we're angry at her! I'll treat you!' " Baekhyun said imitating Chen. i laughed at him.

"So, we're forgiven?" Suho asked. I pause, now, I'll be the one to prank you!

"No." I coldy said. Their jaw drops.

"What? Why?" Tao said, teary-eyed.

"Hahahaha!" They looked confused. "If you could only see you faces!" Ilaughed at them. Now it's fair. They looked at each other.

"Hahahhaha!"  They soon laughed at their own appearances.

"Satisfied?" D.O  asked. i nodded. Xiumin took the paper bag.

"Ah! there're some lollipops there. 1 for each one of you." I said. 

"Really?" They gather to Xiumin who's openng the box. They picked one for themselves.

"Ah! Strawberry!" Xiumin got the strawberry flavoured lollipop. I suddenly remembered that Zio hates strawberries.

"Thank you Rinna!" He said waving the lollipop to me. I smiled sadly.

"Thank you also, Rinna!" They all thanked me.

"I need to go.. It' seems that you still have something on your shchedule." I waved at them.

"Wait" The concert!" Luhan shouted. "Concert?" I asked.

"Yeah! The concert! Do you guys have any extra tickets?" Suho asked.

"I have one." Xiumin said and rushed to his room. Few seconds later, he got out of his room and handed me the ticket. i accepted it.

"it's our 2nd year anniversary since we debuted and we're going to have a concert. Come" Your seat is at the very front." Kai explained.

"When is this?" I asked.

"It's april 10." As sson a s Kai said that, I felt like earth fell on me. That day...

*screech* my memories flashed on my mind.

"No.." I said coverng my ears with my palms.

"Rinna! What's wrong?!" Xiumin rushed to me. The others folled. I'm back to reality.

"Y-Yeah! I-I'm okay." I looked at the ticket." I'm sorry, I think I may not bae able to come. There's something on that day." I said handling back the ticket.

"No, it's okay. Keep it." Xiumin said.

"T-Thanks. I'm Goning then." I bowed to them.

I just went home. *sigh*