Chapter 21: Lotte World.

-Rinna’s POV-

Clack? Someone put his arms around me and Xiumin.

“Luhan!” I said.

“Caught ya!”

“Caught ya?” Xiumin asked. Luhan grabbed our wrists showing that we’re caught by a handcuff.

“What’s this for?!”

“Plan.”

“Plan by whom?”

“Me. Stop asking questions! Let’s do some fun time!” he dragged us outside and made us enter a van.

“Bye!” he waved at us and closed the door.

“Good afternoon! I’m your driver for today!” D.O greeted from the driver’s seat.

“What’s happening?!” I asked.

“You’ll find out.” He smiled and suddenly a hanky covered our eyes. I didn’t notice that I fell asleep.

------------------------

“---na, Rinna, wake up.” A voice waked me up. I saw a big signage, “Lotte World”. I stood up from the bench.

“Why are we here?” I asked. It’s only Xiumin that I‘m with.

“I don’t know.”

“EHEM,” a voice from the PA system is heard. Chanyeol?! “MR. KIM MINSEOK AND MS. RINNA GANE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE ARROWS THAT HAVE AN EXO LOGO ON IT. THANK YOU.” We’re gaining attention because of our handcuffs. Omo, it’s awkward.

“There.” Xiumin pointed out. An arrow pointing to the right. We followed it and leaded to a girl wearing a Lotte World ID.

“Mr. Xiumin and Ms. Rinna?” we nodded. “ Please wear these.” She handed a metal bracelet eith a printed “14.12.12.” on the plate on it.” After wearing, she made us eat 1 baozi for each us two.

“Thank you! You may proceed now.” She gave way.

We followed the arrows leading to a roller coaster ride.

“Wait, why are we even following the arrows?” I said.

*ring ring* I answered my phone.

“Luhan!” I shouted.

“Rinna!”

“What’s this?! Why are we here and following the arrows?! And what’s up with the handcuffs?!” I threw questions to him.

“Wit, Rinna. Easy. Just follow the arrows. Please?”

“Fine.”

“Can I talk to Xiumin?” I handed the phone to Xiumin.

“Luhan?”

-Xiumin’s POV-

“Xiumin! They’re going to give you something later on, so do your best!” he suddenly ended the call.

“Wait! What do you mean?! Argh!” I returned Rinna’s phone and entered the roller coaster and all Rinna do was scream. Well, that’s normal. Me? I screamed just a little bit.

After the roller coaster, the staff gave me a medium-sized stuffed bunny having a tag saying “10.12.12.” What does that mean?

*growl* huh?

-Rinna’s POV-

*growl*               sh*t. My stomach gave up. The truth is, I’m really hungry. The last time I ate today was lunch. And it’s already 4 pm now. Xiumin suddenly dragged me to pastry shop.

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I know you’re hungry. Your stomach growled a while ago.” I blushed in shame because of what he said. I stayed silent.

“It’s fine if you don’t want, I’ll just buy for myself.” He said.

“F-Fine! Just buy me fried Oreos!”

“Coming up!” he ordered 1 pack of fried Oreos, mocha bread and drinks. We sat at a nearby bench. I was about to open my bottled water with his hands being carried because of the handcuff but, I can’t.

“Err,” I was about to ask him if he could open but he suddenly grabbed it and opened it.

“T-Thanks.” I said.

After eating, we again followed the arrows. It’s getting dark outside and the venue’s getting brighter.

While walking to the next station, he suddenly spoke.

“Did you meet up with that Martin?”

“N-No, it was cancelled when you and Luhan came. Are you still mad about that?” I said hoping that he’s not angry anymore.

“Good evening,” the staff greeted us, making us distracted in our conversation. “This is your last station, a ferris wheel ride.” He said as we entered the ride.