Chapter 8: Baekhyun's Birthday.

-Rinna's POV-

I'm on my way home when I spotted afancy dog on the street. I picked him up.

"Woof!" waaaah, so cute! It suddenly hopped off of my arm and started to ran. I followed.

"Hey! Where are you going?!" I shouted. We ended up in EXO's dorm street.  I saw Kai standing outside with a worried look.

"Jjanggu! Where are you?!" he shouted. He noticed the dog I'm chasing.

"Jjanggu!" he carried the dog. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick!" It turns out hat it's Kai's KID.

"Oh! Rinna!" he called out. I waved.

-------

I explained to Kai how I got here.

"Really? Oh! Why don't you join us tonight? It's Baekhyun hyung's birthday and were having a dinner party." he said still cuddling Jjanggu.

'Ah! No, I'm okay. Just tell Baekhyun I wish him happy birthday." I waved a no.

"Kai! Have you seen Jjanggu? I heard barks." D.O came out of the gate.

"Rinna!" he noticed me. "How are you?"

"I'm okay." I smiled to him. "Come! It's Baekhyun's birthday. I cooked delicious foods!" He held my heand and dragged me inside.

-------

"Have you seen Jj------ Waaah! Rinna!" Chen clinged to my arm. I laughed.

"Rinna!" they all called out my name. Their voices...

"It seemed that Rinna found Jjanggu ang Jjanggu led Rinna this way." Kai explained.

"Oooh."

"Erm, Rinna," Sehun called. I turned to him. "Are you okay? It seems that you'rehot in that reporter's eyes. As well as the media." they all looked to me.

*FLASHBACK*

"No, please go. I will not accept any interview." I said to the reporters in front of the shop. I slowly stepped backwards entering the shop. ARGH! When will they stop! The news only came out yesterday and they're already here?! It's all that reporter's fault! If they only wanted an interview, why do they need to edit he video?!

*END of FLASHBACK*

"I-I'm okay! I'll just speak to them tomorrow." I forced a smile. The looked at each other with is-she-really-okay look.

"I'm telling you, I'm okay! Come on, it's Baekhyun's birthday!" I cheered them. They slowly nodded.

"HAPPY BRTHDAY BAEKHYUN!" we sang to Baekhyun. Soon, he blew the candles.

We started to eat and chat with each other.

---------------------------------------

"Let's have Spin the bottle!" Baekhyun suggested. We're done eating and the dishes are done.

"Sure!"

"Yeah!"

"Pass." I said. They all looked to me.

"Aww, come on! It's my birthday!" Baekhyun pleaded. Thay're all having their puppy faces.Well, except for Kai who's covering his face with Jjanggu.

"Fine." I gave up. They cheered.

We sat on the living room, some are on the couch some on the carpet. I'm on the couch. Chen was holding the empty cottle of drinks we drank. He was about to spin it but Chanyeol snatched it

"Let the birthday boy." he said as he passed the bottle to Baekhyun. Tao leaned to my ear.

"Baekyeol." I chuckled. Baekhyun started spinning the bottle and stopped on Suho who's currently drinking something. 

"Uhh,, Truth? Haha.. Dare? AHH!! Idon't want this! Let's just watch a horror movie!" He said and we're left with our jaws dropped.

"Sehun! can you smell what he's drinking?!"  Kris shouted. Sehun immediately stole the drink from Suho. Suho then hopped off the couch and played a CD. i saw the title on the case, THE RING. He fast forwarded it to where 'Sadako' is coming out of the screen. I immediately covered my eyes.

"Hahhaah!"Suho laughed. We looked at him with a confused look.

"That's Suho when he's drunk. His personality changes." Kris said. We looked at Suho. He's already sleeping?! D.o turned the DVD player off.

"Since that's what happened, let's just start again." Luhan said. Baekhyun spun the bottle. it stopped on Sehun.

"Dare." Sehun said.

"Sleep without Pinku Pinku tonight!" Luhan said.

"Wha?!" the guys immediately held Sehun's arms and covered his eyes, Luhan came to his room and went out with Pinku Pinku. He hid it behind their trophies. The guys let go Sehun and he ran to his room.

"Pinku Pinku! where're you! " he walked around the house and gave up. He sat on the couch with a gloomy face. Baekhyun spun the bottle again and stopped on Xiumin.

"Mmm, dare." he said.

"Wine!" Baekhyun shouted. he rushed to the kitchen and came back with as glass of wine. 

'Drink! Drink! Drink!" They cheered except for Chen with sa worried face. 

"No!" Xiumin refused.

"Hyung, it's okay! Aren't you the one who always drink wine on some occasions!" Lay said. The others nodded. Xiumin looked to all of us. He grabbed the glass and drank it all up. our lips parted in amazement. He coughed and coughed. Chen patted his back.

Baekhyun spun the bottle again and it stopped on me.

"Rinna!"

"Do you ever had you first kiss?" Kai asked not comsulting me if I'll do truth or dare.

"N-No." I said eyeing my lap.

'Eeh?!" kai, Chanyeol, Sehunand Chanyeol shouted. The others dropped their jaws.

In Kai' mind: You can kiss me if you want!

In Chanyeol's mind: *dies and ressurects again* You can kiss the new ressucted Chanyeol as a congratulations!

In Sehun's mind: Pinku Pinku! Where are you! I can't sleep without you! 

In Chen's mind: Really?! Xiumin hyung! You're her boyfriend and you didin't even had a kiss?!

"Well, my late boyfrien said that he'll save the kiss for our wedding." I explained.

"How many times did I heard that line?" Baekhyun said.

"I find it sweet though." Xiumin said.

In Xiumin's mind: I need them to realize that I'm a sweet boyfriend!

'Anyway," Baekhyun spun the bottle again.

We continued our game until  we got tired and sleepy. 

"Good night, then." I bid good bye. It's 11 already. good thing the reporters are gone.