Rude Awakening .

Karruche .

I was at the hospital . I was crying trying to figure out which decision I'm gonna make. I can either stay here and be humiliated . Or I can move to San Diego  . I can have this baby and raise it right . And remove all things that bring pain to me . Which is Chris.  I pray this is a girl. 

I was staring at her hospital bed.  When I had to throw up . I ran to the bathroom and threw up . I looked at the mirror and saw my face blotchy . I splashed water on my face . I walked out the hospital bathroom looking down .

India Santana Tran .

I looked around and saw nothing but black . I kept searching and felt nothing but air . Then I felt a body .

" The hell is this " I said .

Then a light switched on . It looked like a sanctuary . I glanced and saw piercing grey eyes , with long grey hair , and freckles , they were so unbelievably familiar . I thought I would never see their faces again . Grandma Minnie and Dad.

" Daddy ?" I said above a whisper and my eyes watered.

"Yes babygirl . it me and grandma but we don't have much time okay . "

" But I missed you so much." I said as they grabbed both my hands we were walking toward the darkness .

"Oh my god my baby" I said as tears came down .

" She's okay mija , okay , but she needs you to wake up , so does Kae , Kae needs you more than ever . " My grandma said smiling . I could hear sniffles and crying it was distant though .

" I'm sorry you had to find out about your sister that way , it was too much for us to handle . " my dad said kissing my cheek .

" And You stop being so damn mean to Michael . that boy loves you " my grandma said as we reached the pitchblack darkness .

" Grandma ? Dad ?" I said frantically .

I went into blackness again . Im trying to open my eyes but I can't its so hard . My eye lids feel like tons. 

I suddenly feel the urge to puke.  I taste the throw up in my mouth .

" Nigga you preganant ?" I said when my eyes opened to Kae. 

" Doctors ! Doctors ! She's awake " she yelled out the room frantically .

"Don't call our family yet I wanna talk to you one on one first . " I said in a hoarse voice .

" Okay im so glad your awake. " she said crying tears of joy.

" Me to Chiniita" I said as the doctor pulled the Iv out my arm . He gave me water . And a Vitamin . I swallowed and he said I will be able to leave tommorrow. 

" So whats been going on ?" I said lowly .

" Isis , she looks just like you . She has eyes like grandma  . She is 3 months now . You were in here 3 months . " She said playing with her hands .

" Oh my fucking god im a horrible mom. " I said feeling guilt take over .

" Its okay , I promise you , you are a great mother , and when you get to  know izzy youll be just Fine . " she said smiling .

" Okay , enough about me . whats been going on with you ." I said raising an eyebrow .

" Well .... Chris and I got back together , Rihanna baby wasnt his . Weve been to together for 6days and he is back to the same ways . I saw him in this Store for kids when he walked in with miranda, and I.think.they have a baby  , but they were kissing and holding each other . I went to Cassie & drakes son Birthday party me and chris got into there  And im preganant . " she said in one breath . Her eyes were getting glassy . I could tell she was leaving parts out .