Hands Tied .

Tyga pov. 

" you know what everyone sit the fuck done cause what imma bout to say finna cause world war muthafucking 3 . " I hear Kae spat . Her face was red as shit . she Piles annoyed and Pissed .

" Bitch ion know why the fuck , you in my sister face , after you been Fucking her Man day after say. you fucking slut ass  bucket , witcho yo jaying ass . " she spat yelling at chyna .

" And you You little Asian bitch- " she started at me . before chyna interrupted her looking at me with watery eyes .

" But Ty LOVES me . right ty ? right ty ? " she Said yelling

" ion love you chyna !!!" I said looking Like one if the daddy's off maury when They deny the child .

" This True mikey ? " india Said red faced .

" Yeahh. " I said looking down .

" damn shame and out of all of the dirt bags , ive beeb with you end up being My baby daddy . " she Said shaking her head , crying

" Wha- wha , why didint you tell me " I said lost For words .

" Found out on Tour , im 3 months " she mumbled .  throwing this grey piece of paper . It made tears come to My  eyes . I felt Like complete shit .

She was grabbing her bag about to leave ,  before chyna jumped up . Trying to hit India . I woukd have helped but I was to into the fact I Got a Lil Bumbaa onna way ,  Kae snatched her by her weave , slamming her to the floor .

" Sit cho ass Down ,.on the floor   , before I Beat that ass . On everything I love you touch My sister or My unborn familia iaa beaat yo ass  , . Stupido Bitch .'' Kae spat. 

" You a homewrecker , stupid ass home wrecking ass bitch , take yo Hoe ass back to the Strip Club , stupido ass bitch   , I actually trusted you. ole Snake ass roach looking ass , " India spat a little of her spanish coming out .

I ran after her .

" what ty ? " she smacked her. teeth wipping a tear. 

" im ss- " Is  all I got out before she spoke

" Next Apoointment. next Thursday 3 o clock , ill txt the details , were over bitch ." She Said every word stung .

------

Wasnt Expecting. ?

Being him home pleaseee .

Brezzy Baaabee .

4 votes ?

Oh um can you go back and vote For all My chapiesss . :*