Originally .

Chris

I just cant help but feel Like a complete asshole . Kae Truly is the one that got away . No matter how hard .I try these 2 past weeks have me thinking nothing but her.  cant get My mind clear from. Her , Karruche Ana Tran  .   Ive Never really thought  about Her leaving me , cause she always Stayed .  I didnt realize how much I reaally cared For her . Yeah I say , fuck and duck . but along with her  catching feelings , I think I caught some too . 

I just dont know how to. love . My mom was always walked on ny My dad so I thought that was how They were supposed to be treated , minus the hitting .  I mean Kae is a all around good Girl , im the first and only  guy to be in her shit .  She isnt a random bitch of the Street she is a loyal , faithful , beautiful women . She is so independent . If I was to have kids she would be the one . Ive  just I been so closed off For , a Long ass time I cant even remember I reaally told someone I love them and really mean it , besides My mamá . I just know that Karruche means alot to me . If I get into a realationship with her I would be Fine , cause I love her . But im scared to tell her cause ive Never Said it to her , im scared that she is gonna reject me . Now ive fucked up real bad . Im a total fuck up .

Karruche Pov

Chris - I Miss you. 

- you say you miss me , I dont wanna hear it .

Chris - lets meet up ?

- -.- nah .

Chris - why you Gotta be Like this . damn .

- lmaoo madd or Nahh

Chris - -_- not funny

I hate how he thinks im finna Run back to him with open arms . I want all of him . Shit ,  ion.want no. pieces . Im tired of giving all of My love .   I wish he' d fight For me . Who am I kidding ?Chris can have any Girl he doesent need me .  I was on My way to another indulgence photoshoot .

I got dressed in  a white  skater skirt . A red haulter , crop top  that showed My Belly . I put on some red lipstick on and put  my hair in some big curls with the front rightside  pinned . I put some black red Bottoms on . I grabbed My leather black biker jacket . And Drive My lamborgini .

At photoshoot.

" Ms . Tran we are ready For Your outfit of choice . " Twinemen the photographer said .

" Alright . ill be out in 2 " I Said applying a 3rd coat  of red lipstick .

Hell . why today ? I dont Want. not  drama right Now . I walk out to see Rihanna wrapping up her shoot. I ignore her presence and walk towards the set .

" Thaatal be all Ms. Fenty . Nice working with you Today  . " Twinemen Said smiling .

Completly ignoring him she sashayed away smurking at me .

" Goo Ahead Reboun ' itss all yours " She Said her carribean accent strong , as she  patted My butt walking away .

" Bish Whet ?? WHO the FUCK you Talking to you Fucking Gaye bitch !!! Keep yo yello ass nigga and yo claws off me , bitch witcho lien ass . " I spat . My face hot with anger I waana hit her Buut im at work and thats ratchett asf .

" All bark no bite . " she Said calmly moving her hand in a puppet way , with a smirk on her face .

I decked her ass right Where  she stood  . she held her jaw and smirked . I expected her to swing back so I booted up .

( slang : For prepare to fight )

" Now I can press,charges on you too  .  Dumb bitch " she Said mumbling ,  laughing hard and walking away .