Chandelier.

1 month later. 

Karruche Ana Tran .

" Izzy is starting to look like you , more and more each day . She smiling and laughing now ...... India if you can hear me.. I miss you like crazy , please wake up .... " I said before sighing . As I finished my Greek yogurt . This is what the past month consisted of for me and my family . We have been paitienly waiting for her to wake up. Cassie hasn't been seen . I really wish it was me their instead of her .

" You ready babe ?" chris said looking in the room .God , he was so gourgeous . Why ? was I blessed with such a masterpiece of god . He has been nothing but a great friend, boyfriend , and also sex partner lord knows , . He is taking me out on a date tonight . I cant wait . I really feel like I havent paid him any attention . Ive been so wrapped up in taking care of India , and making Sure Isis is okay . She mostly spends time with my mother . Tyga is been on his shit lately cause he been getting negative feedback on hotel California . He been promoting or Whatever . He came back from a really short tour a couple days ago . It was only 3 weeks . But Isis is so beautiful she just got them eyes like grandma Minnie .

" Wassup ma ?'' I heard chris say beside me . I guess I was daydreaming .

" Nothing ... Just" I said trailing off.

" Nah , tell me , sonething bothering you Chinita "he said chuckling .

I stale faced him cause he knows , my mama ONLY calls me that .

" Okay . okay im sorry " he said pouting.

I couldn't be mad . Besides he Looks so cute .

" forgive me ?" he said sticking his.lip out .

" Si Papi , emor las stagios " I said in a thick spanish accent . I Said yes papi , your so sexy. 

" Damn Ma , whatever you just said just turned me all the way on. " he said huskily , whispering in my ear.

" Well if we get outah here  , you might just get some to turn you down ,   papi . "  I said whispering in his ear. 

" Foreal bae ?" Chris said perking his eyes up .

" Nope " I said returning to normal , and popping the p .

" You Greeaaasssy " he said laughing and chasing after me . ( Greasy means bogus , dirty , )

I ran to the car . I hopped in the front seat of his range . I locked the doors and started dying laughing as he begged me to open the door .  I was laughing so hard I had tears . But when he pulled his keys out and pressed the pad lock , I got shitty.

" Chris ! Chris Brown !? yaaaass baebe Yassss , we not making love toniiiiight !!!"  There stood a fag with a crío shirt and 7 inch heels , and bright red weave .

I look at chris . he was apparently still in shocked and a daydream , he had this ugly ass look on his face. 

I took this time to snatch the keys out his Hand . I popped the locks , and rolled the window up . Right when I did that the fag walked over and was switching to damn hard.

" Bae , why we not together . ? " the fag asked chris , he was feeling all on him . Chris was getting Pissed By the second . I was too . Then I thought , of chris gets into anymore public fights , he cant take  anymore harsh critisim on  hisself and career. Chris face was red From embarassment and Anger .

I got out and walked around ,

" WHO is you bitch and why are you in MY Man CAR !!" the fag said to me .

" Oh you that coochie bitch or Whatever . oh he dont need- " he said rolling his eyes and smacking his lips .

" And WHO the fuck might you be ?" I said angry .

" La' strawberae! bitch betta reconize !! " he said said smartly , I burst out laughing .  Chris did too .

The bitch looked confused , and put her Hand on Chris Shoulder . I inmediatately got shity . Chris pushed "its'' hands. 

"Uh Uh Dont Be acting like that babe " she said licking her lips ,this bitch look like a flappy Bird .

" Man-" Chris said before I Cut him off .

I decked her ass right there and her motherfucking mouth was leaking .I Started punching her inna head . Chris pulled me off and I spit on her.

" Are You fucking crazy ???!!!" Chris yelled thtowing me.into the backseat . And siting beside me

"You know this could fuck up your career right ?!! " he said rubbing his temples. 

Damn ! I never thought of that. I was still trying to calm down after that. My face was red abd I had a scratch on my cheek .

" I know , I d rather me get in troubke than you.  I dont wanna see you depressed anymore . " I said .

" STOP ! putting me before You , o can handle myself okay ? " he said kissing my temple .

We laid like this for 15 minutes....

" you still wanna go on that date ? " he asked stroking my hair .

-------------

Yall thought Kae was soft .

Sheit ! she bussin asss .

vote .

and Date next chapter .