less given more pt 2

Chris .

When the doctor said we could go in to see India. , Kae was the first one their , and then right on her heels . her mom was their . When I looked over to help ty up he was a nervous breakdown .

" How am I supposed to be a good father , and I dont even know why the hell my 35 minute ole Baby is crying ? !" he Said throwing his head down .

" Look Here Michael , you anit got nothing to do but be the BEST dad you can be while India's is In this hospital , Isis is gonna need you Now more than Ever . You cant give up ! Now Shut that crybaby shit.up and bring ya ass ! " I said .

He started sniffling . " You right

, You right . " He said getting up and dusting his pants off .

"I know I am , Now come on let's go see mini piglet , and India . " I said smiling .

When we walked in the room , it was a more depressing site cause , india is always laughing joking , and smiling , and to see she anit waking up . Thats just weird to me . Even though she looked sleep we still knew she was in a coma .

" Kae You Okay ? " I said rubbing her back in small circles .

" She's so beautiful " she said looking in a daze. 

I kissed her temple .

To think about it I havent even seen Lil mama .

" Imma Bout To Go See Izzy ? You coming ?" I said raising up .

" Yeaah , ty ? we finna go see Isis . " she said not looking at ty .

" Look - kae im sorry ! okay , im trying to fi-" ty started but Kae Cut him off

" Look My sister is on her death bed , with 3/5. chances of waking up . And you wanna talk about you ? fuck outah here  . " she said shaking her head .

" Kae calm down , -" I said before Kae Cut me off .

" Calm Down ? Calm Down ? yeah okay you stay yo High yella ass in here , I wanna see my neice BY MYSELF " She spat . And she stormed out the room .

I said a silent prayer  before walking to the NICU . I hope Kae dosent flip the hell out on me . I basically can't get mad at her ,.I chalked it up to the stress of her sister in the hospital .

As I walked in Kae was crying and smiling while playing with Isis fingers . I looked around the room and at all of the other babies and saw they were laughing and playing with the ceilings, or asleep . But all that mattered to Kae is Isis . I don't.think India ever asked about why ty chose the name Isis . Mama Pj and I are the only ones who knows . Isis and I were brother and sister too. When I was younger my dad never beat me or my mama infront of.company . So Isis used to act like she came for tootie when all actuality she came over too protect us . She knew how it felt . I was around 13 when she died . That's when my dad really beat the living daylights out if me . I couldn't stand up for myself .

" didn't I tell you too stay there ? huh ? I can't deal with you seriously . Are you doing this to agitate me ?." she said her eyes getting glassy .

I walked foward . she backed away letting a tear drop .

" Dont do that ! Damnit chris " she said stopping .

I walked foward and held her . she beat into my.chest .

" Why ? please just let

her wake up ! please jesus . " she cried into her sobs .

" I'm soory ,.I'm trying to help . " I.said.Kissing.her hair .

She pushed me away and and looked.frantically , she pushed stray hairs behind her ear ..

"Yeah ! that's the thing , you ? go wake her up okay !!!! " She said pushing me towards the door .

I looked at her and my heart damn.near.broke , she was crying so.hard her face was as red as her lastkings hoodie ..

-----

Next Day .

Kae

we all woke up in India' s hospital room. I looked and saw ty holding Isis feeding her . I was laying on chris chest and wrapped into him .Mama Pj was drinking coffee while mama was holding India hand laying on her bedside. 

The doctor came in .

" Hi , I'm Dr. Coleman . I am India doctor . Also Isis . I will be checking her vitals.  " he said smiling hard. 

" Mhmm.  " Mama said .

" Seems.  Her heart rate has increased, her vitals are a bit unusual . " he said examining charts .

"what does that mean doc ?" ty said .

" I mean its unusual for coma paiteince . " He said ." Meaning she can wake up any minute now . " he said .

I sighed as tears threatened to fall .

I wasn't gonna let them either . I'm done crying . All I got is hope .

I said a silent prayer. 

Please bring her to us , I need her , Isis needs her. 

*Flashback*

"Mammita , India wont stop teasing me " I yelled whining .

" Snagga - toooth !!! ahahaha, " she said licking her blue popsicle .

" Piglet , You stop that mija , estos your sisters feelings , aplogeto. Now !! " mama said coming out the kitchen drying her hands.

" Sorry , I sorry mija , okay , " she said as she seen me cry .

" You stop crying ! understand me , A Soldier fights till his last breath, ! remember ?" My dad said walking inside.

I hated when India left me ..

" You and I will never seperate ! never Forever bestfriends and sisters , now let's go play dolls . ". India said grabbing my hand as we started running .

*end of Flashback*

I still hate when India is away from me .

------------

like ?

vote for a read .