It anit worth it .

Karruche

One Month later

I really have been moping around the house since last month . I feel Like partially Its My fault They arent together . My sister wont even talk to me . I feel Like complete shit. I mean i just found out at Gala that he was sneaking with chyna Hoe ass.  I was suspicous of her , but not thinking she was sleeping with Ty . Yeah I have to admit , part of that anger was From seeing , chris and pinnnochoi ( I think thaat how you spell it llf ) . He was feeling on her stomach , I still can't get over that she is actually pregnant . I mean what about the deal , He Created  ?  what about what He said to me ?

This shit is stressfull . I have to meet with my mom for lunch and spa. today . I woke up and showered . I brushed my.teeth and walked out the bathroom and put on plaid pajama pants and a big Jordan sign shirt.  My hair was curly all over my.head , Got me  Lookin , like Medusa . Shit I look H.A .M. anyway (Hot ass mess) .  I ate some cereal . Then got some apple slices and sat down on the couch . I didnt bother to turn on the tv . India is barely home , she comes and gets clothes ,  either stays at a hotel , or at draya's .  I  miss her no doubt .  You know how they say you feel what your twin feels .  Especially identical , And you know India is Now 4 months pregnant , I get her symptoms , I don't know if she gets them because she won't talk to me , but I know I do . This is weird ass Hell Right ?  If you wondering , No I anit pregnant , trust me I'm Not , I've been without Dick for 4months . I even went to the doctor and took a test .  What if she stops talking to me for 3 years , like she did men ?

My phone viberated :

Kayle: Chink , You stiil down ?

Kayle Has been there for me , chillen with me , naah we anit fucked  . Things have been getting heated with us like we hold hands and cuddle he's spent a night plenty of times , weve kissed Like 3 or 2 times .  Its Like he understands me a way Chris doesnt . Here I was saying I woukd Never get feelings with another guy ? He's funny , Cute , fresh , and he knows how to have a good time . Just like me he has Had some Trust problems about the past , and anger issues. Its mainly about the Bethany Situation Let me explain . Bethany and Kayle , were going out since 10th grade , and They ended up breaking up Sophmore year in college , because of Tiekwon , Beth and Tiekwon went out  in the begining of 10th grade without anyone knowing lowkey . They Broke up because Tiekwon Cheated , but he still was talking to her . As I mind you Kayle and Tiekwon was the highschool Man whore . Everybody whos anybody knew  them . But , Tiekwon and Kayle are BEST friends known each other since 6th grade , They are VERY. close .  But bethany was My friend and all but we wasnt on that bestie Type shit , her ass was a lowkey Homie hopper and all of us girls knew it . I think Kayle and tiekwon knew it too. But tk and bethany Broke up and she ran to Kayle , he was one of those ion got emotions, I dont catch feelings type guy . Him and bethany finnally got together 10th grade . She slipped up and Fucked Tiekwon and got preganant , As I mind you Kayle dont catch feelings but he did and you know thats something special . When Kayle found out he Broke up with.her in college., This didnt effect Tiekwon and Dekayle Friendship Whatso Ever .  She Had a son Named Tyland Deshawn Henderson . Hes 3 now . But Kayle Really dont Trust Girls not even people . Every since that day  before Chris got in trouble with the law . we been getting close .  Shit I think I'm wearing his shirt  now . Chris dosent even  call or  stop by anymore.  he texts but still  it anit the same . Slowltly buut surely , Kayle making me forget him .

- Yea . :(

Kayle : Omfg , You cant mope forever , yo sister will come around sooner or later..... Get dressed  im coming to get you .

- :/ ok Shaawtttyy

Kayle : -__- Staaawwwp

- Llf , Otayy seee ya sooon