Family Pride .

5 Months Later .        ....

Chris

It turns  out that Cameron wasnt mines . When Rihanna found out she was suprised but nonchalant . She gave him away For adoption . I mean i felt bad For the kid . He didnt deserve to be treated like that .

On other words , me and Kae are best Friends For Now . Yeahh . I know your wondering what happened to miranda and I " Baby " Well she was preganant up untill 3 months she lost the Baby.  Now yes we were together . But after the Baby left she lost her sanity.  She left to the uk . Nobodies seen her since.  She told me bye , havent heard from her . I mean I really wasnt close or attached to the Baby . Miranda , is a Hoe . I wouldnt rule out For a second that Baby wasnt mines.  So the lost of the Baby really dont effect me .

But Yeahh . My bro Ty was going thru hell . I had no idea , I was so wrapprd up in my problems I didnt even check up on him . He going thru issues too , him and India . I hope They get back together . I Didnt know ty would turn  to drugs and liquor .  I just wished I reached out to him before india . Shes 8 months and has been on her two swollen feet . She still making money From her and Kae ' s clothing line. "The kill" , and photoshoots . She's also been streesing helluva lot . She 's been stressing over ty , she's been helping him too . We decided he shouldnt go to a rehab . It's bad for publicity . But I told her that I will take care of him . She's been to the hospital and they requested bed rest . Ty better , he still is VERY guilty over missing out on the pregnancy . He buys the both of them ALOT of  shit . To makeup For it but yanno India's stubborn ass . Did I mention Kae dosent know about the baby ?

Karruche

I am feeling great as of Now , ok  let me fill you in me an chris are on great terms . As for me and Kayle we are friends . Let be serious I don't talk to him like that anymore . Me and chris are best friends . I've grown back those Intense , Extremly strong feelings for him . I just didn't like his last Girlfriend they were together for 4 months . Glad that bitch is gone . As for tyga . yeah that right ion trust his ass.Therefore he back to Tyga , no more  mike , ty .   fucked my sister over , can't be Trusted .

------

I'm going to a visit my mom .

I walked threw the back door . Into the garden . Where she always is she says the garden is what's keeping daddy alive . Have you ever had something itching at your skin , or bugging you constantly ? well I know its probably nothing . But Dr. Coleman  creeped me out seriously. We'll any way . I'm gonna ask my mom about it .

" Hey Ma !" I said smiling as she came around the corner with a glass of red wine .

" Hey sweetie , how are you ? " she said sitting at the sun table .

" I'm fine maamitaa . " I said sitting my car keys on the sun table , having a seat.

" What's been going on with Piglet ?  She doing fine ? I checked on her yesterday . " my mama said worriedly .

" Yeah she's Ight . We went for breakfast this morning . That nigga -" I said before she interruptrd me .

" Say nigga and imma back hand ya ass , you anit even full black , you Like 4%  black , and neither is Michael . I do live in Compton , you tryna have me kilt? Chinitta your mouth has no filter . " She said whispering , and tucking her lip in . She was really serious about dying .

By now I was red from laughter .

" Weeel ... That man Tyga Got her stressing like goldielocks . Her hair is shedding. But yano the babies name ? " I said after I was done laughing . I put Quote marks around Man .