I held you down.....

Karruche Pov

I was excited thaat , I was going out as a single women with no baggage or nigga trying to controll me . Wait ! I was and am single shiit chris Never , and I mean Never made me his Girlfriend . I mean ,Now thaat we anit cool no more or Talking in that matter , I need to her My line back together lbss , shiit I dropped all My hoes just to think me and HIM COULD EVER  be a couple , it hurts to know ive spent 3 years with his ass , and he still Anit thought of me more than a fuck , and sleep cuddle ttype bitch. She does maybe have something I dont and thats Chris , fame and all the money . I dont have a damn title to My name shit muthafuckaas know me ass  ,  CHRIS BROWN'S REBOUND GIRL , a model , a skinny bitch . See yeaah I used to Let thaat shiit affect me in middle school and High School , boys always say you'd be cuter if you Had a little more Weight , I used to hate that shiit , this shiit why I dont believe a nigga telling me im beautiful . Buut enough with Thaaat emotionaI shit , got dressed in a cropped bustler , that was a cream color , and I was dressed in a High waist black skirt thaat stoped just over My belly button , I Had a diamond necklace . and sparkling earring with diamonds inside . I put red lipstick on , My Ends of My hair was a navy Blue , I puut spiral curls all around My head .

I Had Some Cream Colored red bottoms on with a diamond

with strap acrooss the foot .

*Flashback*

I was walking into My quad For homeroom .

" skin and bones " this Boy Dekayle I Like Said to me

" shut up , " id say Every time because I was shity or salty whatever you wanna call it.

" heaad ass I mean you have no booty so , head flat.  " hed say laughing at me .

*end of flashback * 

I used to hate thaat annd myself .I hate being me , I anit Never get thick since High School  , I just got a Lil booty and small chest but I cant complain,  Its What the Girls in High School Had back then .  But guess What Dekayle , Tiekwon , and all of them still text me this day saying They want me , I talk to them buut not Like thaat just a wyd convo a couple funny shit about whats going on,  then I go about My day . Buut when we were  in middle School , Kayle reaally wasnt the hard guy he tried to be , Like I remember one time we planned to go to college together , annd all thaat . he was so sincere and cool . Buut as any other Boy he always trynaa fuck any thing thaat moves . Dekayle was reaally cool tho . I still go to his NBA Games and support him , I Sit court side with his liltle sister Delaysia and his mom Nikita . Sonetimes we will chill buut Nothing major , .Tiekwon , that nigga is hell . he stay in an out of jail , annd he got a son by bethany , the one WHO uses to be with Kayle For Like a year . Another Story Another Time . Buut he didnt make the nba cause of  his bad attitude .  Longg Story short . he be spazzing out in public tho.

-------------------------------------

At the party .

We were in VIP . At Club 529 , kendrick Lamar , tyga , trevor Jackson , and kirko bangz . Chris is Supposedly on his way . Me Being me , I search over the balcony and see him walking in and coming up the stairs , I started  rubbing the sides of My dress .

"wasssssup yella !!!!" tyga Said side huging chris .

" Kill Mee " I said inna cry tone mumbling . i don't even know why I'm nervous , Seee ! the Lil bitch still has that effect. 

===========================

35 mins later

" Wassup Kae , " Chris Said taking My attention away From the conversation with India , and  draya he stuffed his hands in his pocket  .