The plan.

You had been feeling so humiliated and beaten, Kouha had discovered what Judal did and since he felt deceived he had decided to have you for the rest of the week, if that wasn't bad enough he too had raped you twice this past week thanks to this brain damaged attendants of his!!! The first time they put a few sleeping pills on your tea and you fell asleep, the next you knew you were in Kouha's room tied up and naked. The second time they seriously hit you in the head and tied you up again, this time in your own room!!!! They did get punished by Kouha for the hit you received in the head but after seeing how they reacted to him smaking them... you thought it was more of a reward than a punishment. The only comfort you had so far... was that you hadn't stayed pregnant from either men.

- I can't take it anymore!!! You snapped and looked at your maids. Rea and Celene had a mission all this time, they had to convince the emperor to have an audience with you. Supposedly speaking for meeting your future father in law and showing your "respect" towards that pig faced jerk. Needless to say you didn't like him or the empress and the feeling between you and her was mutual.

- Then you will be happy to learn that the emperor has finally agreed to meet you tommorow. Celene said and you smiled, finally some good news!!!

- And does Kouha or Judal know anything about this? You asked, scared of what could happen if these two discovered anything.

- No, I've been keeping a close eye on both of them. Besides they spent most of their day arguing over who's best for you or attending to their duties... well, in Judal's case it's more like trying to run away from them. Rea said and with a displeased expression.

- Excellent, now we need to contact Kogyouku and Lydia... we need them to explain everything to Kouen and Koumei... it's the only way for me to escape a war between countries.

- You think he'll agree? Even after you tell him you've lost your virginity? Celene asked.

- I wont tell him that.

- What? But if you DO get married... then the first night of the wedding...

- No this wont happen either. Koumei once said that once Kouen gets drunk... he's a completely different person... now if I can use this to make him believe he made love to me...

- Then there will be no problem... but princess (Name)... what happens if he asks around if anyone heard something or if he doesn't buy it?

- Look if neccesary me and Kouen will make love in HIS room. If he doesn't get drunk enough to forget or at the very least be confused... 

- Okay, okay... we get it. Can we please change the subject? Celene asked.

- Yeah, so tell me sis, when are you going to admit you've fallen for prince Hakuryuu? Rea asked teasingly and Celene blushed while you looked at her in utter shock. When did that happen?

- I want to hear everything, with details NOW. You said and smiled at Celene who looked down, her face now completely red.

- Well... it happened when Judal came to your room. Rea went to fetch some tea for later and I decided to have an audience with the emperor myself... until I came across lady Gyouken...

- Not that old hag again!!! Did she hurt you? Rea asked but Celene shook her head.

- No, she didn't have the time, prince Hakuryuu came to my rescue, he said he wanted to speak to me about "yesterday's matter", of course it was a lie but I still played the part... I was so thankfull!!!! We spent the entire day together... when I came back to meet Rea I was completely out of it. And for the past few day's we've been hanging around the castle more often, he was the one who helped us convince the emperor. Celene said and smiled, you felt so happy to see your friend this happy and you wanted to thank Hakuryuu for his kindness.

-  Why don't you invite him to come with us, back in (k/n)? Just for a few days, it could be a helpfull experience for him. You said and Celene looked at you, eyes sparkling with happiness and a wide smile.

- Really? You mean that, my lady? She asked and you nodded, earning a tight embrace from both of them, suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

- (Name), I'm coming in.  A voice said, it belonged to Kouha and if you had to bet, it wasn't going to be good. Once he entered and looked at you being in a group hug he pouted and came closer, he pushed your maids away and embraced you instead.

- What are you doing? You asked annoyed.

- You never hug me like that!!! So from now on, I'll always hug you when we're together and if I see anyone else do it...

His words made you understand that the twins were in great danger now. You had to make him believe that this wasn't really something to get worked up for. You looked at the twins and they understood that this might get bad. They exited the room but stayed close to the door, the didn't plan to let you get raped again, they already felt bad enough for letting that happen three times already.

- Kouha, Celene and Rea are my childhood friends. Besides, your attendants hug you all the time. I don't see a reason why mine can't do the same. You said and he looked at you annoyed.

- Junjun, Jinjin and Reirei aren't you!!! You're far more special and beautifull and you never act like that with me around!!!

- If it makes you feel better, I don't act like that with Judal either. You said and that did indeed improve his mood.

-  Really?

- Really. You said coldly, he ignored it and pushed you down, you both fell on the bed and Kouha pulled you closer, his face was resting on your chest, both hands kept your waist close to him while on his legs was on yours. He hummed a tune you had sang before, one you were certain you never sang with him around. It was the melody he had heard you sing back in your homeland, without you knowing about it... until now. You looked down at him and he in turn looked at you before one of his hands moved up to your neck and pulled you closer in one feverish kiss from his side, you kept your mouth shut and kept on planning and planning until eventually both of you fell asleep.