Signs

You were trying not to freak out as you felt Judal and Kouha touch your body, every corner was being explored by their hands. Judal laughed as he ripped the dress you were wearing and kissed your neck.

- Stop!!!! You said but suddenly your right cheek was smaked by Kouha, your eyes widen and you looked at him, he was glaring at you, his eyes were empty, dead inside... his expression ?showed clearly how angry his was.

- Don't talk unless you're ordered to. He said and you glared back.

- A PRINCE gives order to a QUEEN?! I believe it's the other way around. Judal said and rubbed your cheek before kissing it. Kouha glared at the magi who was smilling in triumpth.

- Title has no meaning here. She is still mine and she needs to learn to obey me.

- Ours, you mean ours. And you really should be carefull with her, she's not like your ugly maids, she's beautifull and delicate... not to mention powerfull. Judal said and made you look up to him as he forced his mouth on yours, Kouha looked at you carefully before he kissed your neck, his hand travelled to your chest as he began squeezing and licking, Judal must have realized that you were not pleased with the way the were treating your body but he completely ignored your opinion on the matter. He moved his mouth to your neck and began leaving lovebites on your skin. 

- I vote we get straight to the point and ravish her. Kouha said as he took his clothes off and brought your hand closer to his chest, you felt his beating heart but that stirred no feeling in you. Suddenly a loud crash sounded as your maids entered the room followed by Lydia.

- HANDS OFF! The twins shouted together as they brought their knifes out, suddenly you saw two more individuals coming in, it was Jafar and another male, this one a Fanalis... Marsur, you recalled. The two of them attacked first and their attacks were decoys so that Ludia would literally send them flying with a very powerfull wind... you were almost blown away too. 

- (Name)! Are you okay? Lydia asked and you nodded as you covered yourself with a blanket. The two males understood what that meant and were about to leave when you requested that they inform Kogyouku of this and ask her to come see you at once.

- Certainly, your majesty. Jafar said gently and you smiled.

- Thank you. You replied and after that they left. The twins then hugged you tightly.

- We're so sorry (Name). They both said and you patted their heads gently.

- You couldn't have known this would happen. None of us would. You said as you stood up and changed to a gown, you were going to bed early today, this night proved to be surprisngly stressfull, at that same moment Kogyouku came in, she was panting, proof to the fact that she came running and you waved at her.

- Was what I heard true? They came here? Kogyouku asked and you nodded.

- I don't know how they figured out we were here but one thing is certain now, we haven't seen the last of them.

- Then what do you suppose we do? Do we stay? Celene asked and you nodded.

- I cannot go back yet, we'll remain in Sindria for a few days before returning home.

- Why? Rea asked you and yo frowned.

- Because they will set us a trap if we leave now. I will word hard in order to have better control of all my powers, then I can at least put up a better fight you said and the everyone nodded. 

- How about we ask King Sinbad to spar with you? Lydia proposed and Kogyouku huffed.

- And what am I doing here then?

- Then it's decided. Tommorow we'll have a small fight the two of us you said and she smiled.

- I'm not going easy on you.

- Neither am I. You said and after that everyone left. You locked the windows and the doors, you looked around and after you've made sure no one was around you went under the covers and decided to rest. Tomorrow things would take a turn for the best.

      THREE MONTHS LATER...

A pair of red birds attacked Kogyouku causing her to loose balance as she fell on the ground, she managed to regain her position fast enough to block the next wave that came at her. This little things fed of the opponents magoi, it weakened them enough in order for you to attack with a weaker but quite effective power of yours, you had the power to transform ruckh into super ruckh. They ruckh would turn bigger in size and would change from colder to the colour of the element you used. That shocked everyone around you, Sinbad was also now more attracted to you due to your mysterious abilities. He had proposed that you side with Sindria instead but your decision was firm, you proposed an alliance though and had sent a message to Kou in which you explained everything Sinbad did, surprisngly enough... he decided to make negotiations with Sinbad as well. This could lead to a very powerfull alliance. Kogyouku was also excited about this. She couldn't stop talking about how awesome that was, she was even happier when you told her that you had no interest in Sinbad at all. 

- I swear... you're more tough than I originally imagined.

- It pays to practise. You said and she smiled.

- I bet you're going to kick some butts when you're back home but... I think you need to know something. She said, her smile vanished and you didn't like that one bit.

- What's wrong.

- That stepmother of yours, she wants to speak to you and I overheard her talk with Judal, I went to speak to her but when I heard Judal's voice... she plans to escape with them once she gives birth, in exchange for her freedom... she promised to hand you over to them and help them take you away. 

- WHAT?!