Silent tears.

"She is coming with me!" Kouha exclaimed grabbing your left arm and pulling you closer... only to come at a halt as Judal got your right arm and kept you in the middle. 

The reason these two were fighting was simple...  it was about whose carpet you would go back home with, with the accompany of its owner of course. 

You were seriously thinking of jumping to one of the carpets, leave and force the two of them to go back home with the same carpet. Too bad your hands were handcuffed by their own. 

"Go back to your maids and play like the baby you are!" Judal hissed, you left a heavy sigh which caught their attention.

" Can you please let me go, you're hurting me." You interrupted and they blinked before instantly removing their arms and looking away in embarassment.

"So (Name).... who do you prefer to go home with, Me or Judal?" Kouha asked and you left a second sigh.

" I don't care, I just want to go back home. I need to get ready for tomorrow."

" What's tomorrow?" Judal asked.

" My fathers funeral." You stated blankly and their eyes widen. 

They had forgotten that speciffic event but for obvious reasons, you couldn't. The more you thought about it the more you sank into despair. 

Kouha and Judal both noticed and they glared at each other before coming into an agreement.

"Since she came here with you, now she's going home with me." Kouha announced and Judal murmured something, you didn't understand what he said but he was obviously not happy about it. 

 You just looked up at the sky as Kouha brought on the carpet and left. You could feel the two males staring at you and after a while you decided to give them the attention they were seeking.

" Is something wrong?" You asked calmly and they looked away blushing, Kouha however glanced back at you for a moment and said.

" Can you... sing a little bit? It's boring when you're so silent."

" I see. Well, do you want to hear anything in particular?" You asked back and Judal smiled devishly.

" How about a song about the person you love?" He suggested and you blushed, a song for prince Kouen? Sure, you sang a similar one before but...

" I... I... don't know..."

" Aw! You're so cute!" Kouha exclaimed and gave you a hug. 

You looked at him for a moment before trying to find a suitable song for the theme Judal proposed. 

After some thought you found the perfect song. 

You looked at the moon and smiled as you slowly began singing, your voice gradually getting stronger and louder while you kept on singing. 

Judal and Kouha stared at you, their faces red, their eyes filled with desire, each staring at you with longing. 

You didn't notice at all since you were completely focused on the song and the memories of Kouen.

 As the song slowly came to an end the two males were seriously thinking of claiming you here and now. But one glance at each other was enough for their lust to dissapear and for anger to rise like the morning sun. 

They decided that it was pointless unless one of the two was the ONLY guy in your life.

The next morning you didn't want to get up, you wanted to stay in bed but that wasn't possible.