Cereza

You were standing right out of a large labyrinth made of white marble, before the large metal door there were two lion statues on two legs that seemed ready to attack each other, you looked at the door, it wasn't anything much, it actually seemed pretty normal. You decided to come closer, your maids came along while Kogyouku and Lydia looked at the statues suspiciously. You knocked at the door and waited for a reply, instead the door opened on it's own and you decided to move ahead, everyone else tailed after you. The labyrinth had a variety of wall painting on it, some of them showed farmers and fishermen working while other showed kings and rulers of different lands. Before you could make another step though you felt yourself fall down, you left a loud scream that soon was acompanied by more of them. You were all falling to God knows where! Upon a quick look around you saw... water?!

- Huh?!! You managed to say before you fell in with a loud "splash". You swam to the surface and took a deep breath.

- Are ALL dungeons like this one? Rea asked Kogyouku and she shook her head.

- I've only been to one or two but... 

- Oh great!!!! Celene said as you all swam out, suddenly something shiny caught your attention... after a few seconds you saw tons of treasures everywhere. Jewels, gold... who could possibly have so many?

- The answer should be me, young lady. A voice said from above and you looked. You saw a large blue woman with white short hair, dressed in a white gown that also had a lot of feathers, her chest was bare and she had tons of jewelry on her. She gazed at you coldly and you almost shivered.

- Are you the djinn of honesty? You asked sternly and she nodded.

- I am. My name is Cereza... and you are?

- Queen (Name) of (k/n). You replied and she smiled.

- Interesting, so you've come here to conquer my dungeon.

- I don't really think that the word "conquer" is what drove me here. You replied and she laughed.

- You're an interesting human, so... why are you here? You said you're not here to conquer... then why?

- To ask for your strength, for your help and support. You said and she frowned, something about her made you feel like she could see in the very depths of your soul.

- Why seek me? What is it that you hope to achieve with my power? She asked and you looked down. What were you hoping to achieve? Vengeance? Protection for your kingdom and for yourself? Or maybe just something to keep Kouen closer, he had conquered dungeons and had three djinns... he was powerfull and smart, the ideal man at some point but... was that the reason you were here?

- I'm afraid I don't know, there are a lot of reasons that could be possible, I cannot yet tell which is the dominant one. So in all honesty, I have no idea. You said and she looked at you surprised. She looked in your eyes for a few minutes and smiled.

- Your heart and mind are telling me that your words are sincere and true. You are an honest woman and perhaps a bit confusing. She said and you smiled.

- I don't know about that last part. Lately I don't even know which part of me is more dominant... so I guess this is why you call me confusing.

- Hahahaha, perhaps. Very well, Queen (Name) of (k/n). I shall give you my power and knowledge, don't dissapoint me. She said and you nodded. She then transformed into a key that was chained and looked like a necklace. You put on and looked at gently.

THE NECKLACE:

- Thank you, Cereza

- Thank you, Cereza. I promise you wont regret it. You said and the girls looked at you.

- How do we get out? Celene said and you looked ahead of you, you saw a large staircase on the left side of the treasure room and decided to follow it. You all walked up for thirty minutes before eventually reaching out to a small door. You pushed it and found out it led to a field, you didn't see any houses around but as you kept on walking you saw the castle and the town. You and the girls walked until you reached the market, there your maids decided to stop and get fabric as well as a few things to make you a new dress, it didn't help when Lydia and Kogyouku joined in despite your protests. When you finally returned to the castle you met Sinbad and after telling him about the dungeon he decided he wanted to test your fighting skills, you noticed a small spark of michief in his gaze and understood that this was going to be a test to see you fight, you kindly refused claiming to be tired and asking if you could simply rest. You didn't know why but all of a sudden he seemed a bit... off. 

- He's a sneaky man, he desires power more than anything... and he even plans to use the Kou princess. Cereza told you and you looked at Kogyouku who was happily talking to him in the garden.

- We have to return to my kingdom, I wont let him use her... she doesn't deserve this. You said and Cereza chuckled. 

- Then how about you leave in two days, he'll put his plan in motion three days after today. 

- Won't he oppose the idea? You asked her and she hummed.

- Perhaps, for now it's best not to be too friendly. She said and then you felt a hand on your shoulder, it was Lydia. 

- (Name), you should change clothes, you'll catch a cold if you stay in this wet dress. She said and went ahead to pick you a dress, she came back rather fast with your new dress and you smiled.

 She said and went ahead to pick you a dress, she came back rather fast with your new dress and you smiled

- How often does this happen? Cereza asked you.

- Almost every day. You said and she sighed, she would have to get used to it like you did. After all she was your djinn now.