Attention

It's been three days since you received news with your meeting with the emperor, you would meet him in two more days and in all honesty, you were looking forward to it. However there was a small problem... Judal and Kouha had been with you twenty four hours a day and they didn't go away, the even slept in your room with you, something highly inconvinient since you couldn't speak with your maids about the matter at hand. You left a heavy sigh as you curently watched the two males argue about what you should wear about your date with them... you wondered since when they were interested in what you wore. Their loud voices and perhaps the fact that your room was filled with dresses of all sorts was making you consider the posibiliy to jump off the window and escape. 

- (Name), what do you think? Kouha asked  you and you raised an eyebrow as you looked at the dress he was holding.

THE DRESS KOUHA CHOSE:

- Um... I guess it's fine...

- See? She likes it just fine! Kouha said with a smirk as Judal growled.

- Just go away, I want to change... alone! You said and pushed them out of the room before they could actually complain about anything. The moment they were out, your maids came in.

- Don't tell me you're seriously going to go on another date with them? Celene said with a frown.

- What other choices do I have? If I don't they said they'll kill you two so that I have more free time to spare with them. You said and they both left a heavy sigh. Rea picked your dresses that were on the floor while Celene helped you dress up.

- Two more days and then...

- What about a few minutes? A familiar voice said and as you looked at the entrance you saw Hakuei looking at you with a big smile.

- Hakuei!!!! I'm so glad to see you!!!! You said and run up to her to give her a big hug, she chuckled and you stepped back to look at her.

- I heard everything from Hakuryuu, I already sent a message to Kouen to come back and solve this mess. As for you, you're leaving tonight for (k/n), Hakuryuu and I will be with you for safety as well. She said and this was enough to make you scream excited, you hugged Hakuei again this time tighter.

- Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! You said over and over as tears of joy.

- You should finish getting dressed before Kouha and Judal come back though. She said and you snap out of your happy thoughts. You almost forgot, this time both Celene and Rea helped you to look absoloutely gorgerous, then they went to inform the two males that you were ready while Hakuei went to speak with her brother. Judal and Kouha barged in and stared at you in awe, their faces turning red, your beauty made them loose all connections with reality until you spoke.

- Soooo... where are we going? You asked and they shook their heads in order to clear their minds.

- We're going around town... there's a festival in your honor today... me and Judal arranged it. Kouha said and you were the one who almost lost it. A festival? For you? This was the Kou empire, right? A war loving country with a bloothirsty magi, a psycho who had the title of a prince, a backstabbing empress, the land where Al Thamen had as base and that was also ruled by pig faced emperor. Since when did they have such... excitment and life? Then again... that never meant they didn't have celebrations and festivals of their own... you looked at them and wondered what made them so worked up to the point they would hold a festival in your honor.

- Why? You asked confused.

- Well, when you have a princess who's beauty surpasses that of a goddess and has a voice that beats that of a siren... you need to establish dominance. If we want men to stop coming to you, we need to show everyone who you belong to. Kouha said as he took your right hand and kissed it, Judal was fast to attack as well, he pulled you closer and left a kiss mark on your neck. You shoved them away and gave them a stern glare before exiting the room with them following you, soon they both had reached you and were now talking to you about how beautifull you looked. You ignored them and kept telling yourself that it was only for a few more minutes... just a few more minutes.

- (Name), are you listening? Judal asked as he flicked your forehead making you glare at him.

- Judal! Quit torturing me and keep walking. You said and he pouted, Kouha giggled.

- Seens like I'm winning over (Name), too bad for you Judal. He said as he slowed down to look at the magi.

- At least I was her first, you got to her last and if I had to guess, she puts up with you out of pity. Judal whispered and Kouha growled, that caused you to look back at them and ask.

- What are you two doing?

- Nothing! Kouha said as he run up to you and gave you a kiss, you stared at him shocked while he glanced back at Judal with a wicked smile, Judal came closer and the two of them were stealing kisses from you all the way until you reached the festival... then they began fighting about what they should do first, your attention though was focused on two female figures who nodded at you to come slowly, thanks to their lack of attention you managed to hide within the crowd as the twins informed you that everything was set to go. You were finally going home.