Love is Love

Chapter 1

The Meetup

It was 7:57 a.m. Sarah was just now leaving from her comfy apartment to the busy airport to pick up her love. She had been talking to /dating another woman also named Sara just without an h. Sara lived in France but was originally from Kentucky. They had been talking online via Skype and social media. Sarah could barely contain herself when she found out Sara got a visa to live in the US again. She was overjoyed that the love of her life was finally gonna be here. She arrived at the airport looking left and right. 'Where is she?' She thought. 'She said her plane arrives at 8:05.' Sarah was still gazing when she heard a woman screaming her name. "SARAH! SARAH!" She looked over and there she was. Sara was a small, petite woman. She had on a scarf, blue jeans and a flowy top. Her long, strawberry blonde hair cascaded her small figure. Sarah ran over and hugged Sara really tight. "Oh my god! I've been waiting so long to see you!," Sarah cried. "Me too!," Sara said. Sara looked into Sarah's big blue eyes and kissed her. The airport seemed to warp around them. The time had stopped and it was like they were the only people there.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sarah drove all around the city showing Sara places where she grew up and even where she worked. "Wow! This city is so big!," Sara said. "Yea, but once you've been here a while it seems to be smaller," Sarah said with a smile. They stopped at a tiny restaurant. The food choices were ever so limited. Cheeseburgers, fries, hot dogs, pop. Sarah ordered a cheeseburger with fries, while Sara just ordered a plain hot dog. "You sure you don't want anything else?," Sarah asked. "No no I'm fine, thanks!," Sara responded. After the waiter brought their food and when they were done eating, they kindly paid and left. They went walking around holding hands. Talking about this and that. Talking about the future and what they want to do before they die. They even talked about how many kids they wanted to have. They felt like they were perfect each other. And they knew that they were going to be together forever.