Love is Love

Chapter 2

Taking time

Later that evening, Sarah finally brought Sara to her apartment. Her apartment was small. A single couch and tv in the living room. A kitchen with a stove, refrigerator and microwave. Her bedroom, further towards the back, was filled with things from her childhood. "It's small but it's something!," said Sarah. "Well, I like it.," Sara said with a smile. They sat down on the couch. Sarah started talking about how wonderful her job was and how she could possibly get Sara started there. "That sounds great!" Sara agreed. Sarah kept on rambling about other things meanwhile Sara was just staring at her admiring her ways. Still in shock at how beautiful she was in person. Sarah then stopped talking and looked at Sara. She noticed that Sara hadn't took her eyes off her since they sat on the couch. Sara then leaned in and kissed Sarah on the lips. It was like a fire was lit. Sarah felt all tingly inside. Her palms got sweaty. Her face became flushed. They then started to make out. Sara laid Sarah down on the couch, caressing every inch of her body. Their lips still locked together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The clock ticked. It was midnight. The crickets were chirping away. The moon was shining bright in the sky. Sara and Sarah were both still on the couch. Sara was asleep with her arms wrapped around Sarah's waist. Sarah was watching TV. She felt like everything in her life was moving at a wonderful pace. She had a beautiful, loving girlfriend, a decent apartment and a decent job. What more could she ask for? These thoughts made Sarah feel good. She knew that her life was going the right way. As she was thinking about her life, Sara woke up and looked up at her. "Hey, beautiful," she moaned softly. "Hey, sweetie," Sarah said back. Sara sat up. She stretched and then flipped her hair. Sara started to walk back towards Sarah's bedroom. She looked back at Sarah who was still sitting on couch. "You coming to bed?" Sara asked. "Oh, yea! Be right there!" Sarah got up off the couch, turned off the TV, and walked back towards her room. She climbed into bed next to Sara. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her neck. "I love you," Sarah whispered. Sara rolled over and kissed Sarah. "I love you too."