Chapter Nineteen

The last week of school went by pretty quick, and I'm so glad it's over.

Me and Matthew made up. We're friends again and we're leaving for Canada in a couple hours.

"Do you really have to go? For a whole week?" Taylor asks.

"Yes," I say as I zip my bag, "you'll be fine without me."

"No I won't, I'm gonna miss you like crazy," he says and sits on the bed.

"I'm gonna miss you too, babe," I say and I kiss him on the cheek, "but I have to go."

"What am I going to do while you're gone?" He asks.

"I don't know, but you better not cheat on me," I say.

"Not a chance," he says.

"Are you ready, Sierra?" Matthew says and knocks on the door.

"Yeah, I'll be right out," I say.

"Passport, check. Suitcase, check. Money, Check. I'm all packed," I say.

"Please don't leave me," Taylor says and pulls me by my waist.

"It's only a week, and we'll talk on the phone every night. It'll be like I'm still here," I say.

"But you won't be here," he says.

"I'll be here," I point to his heart, "and you'll be here," I say and I point to my heart.

"In your boob?" He asks.

"I have to go," I laugh.

I grab a bag and Taylor grabs another. We all go downstairs and put our bags in my car.

"You have the keys to my house and car, right?" I ask.

He hold two sets of keys in the air and says, "yep."

We all get into the car and drive to the airport. I can't wait to go back to Canada. I miss it there.

Taylor parks in the parking lot and walks us inside. After about an hour and a half, we get called down to board our flight.

"I guess this is it," Taylor says.

"This isn't it, I'll be back in a week," I laugh.

"I'm gonna miss you," he says and hugs me.

"I'll miss you too. Be safe, I'll call you when we land," I say.

I can see Taylor's eyes get red. He really is going to miss me.

"I love you," I say and I kiss him.

"I love you too," he says.

Our hands part, then me and Matthew walk to our gate. I turn around one last time and I blow Taylor a kiss. He rubs his eyes and turns around. He doesn't want me to see him cry.

We hand the attendant our tickets and find our seats.

"He really does love you," Matthew says.

"I know," I say and I wipe my eyes.

"Don't cry, you guys will be together soon," he says and rubs my back.

"Thanks Matt," I smile.

I put headphones in and rest my head on my chair. We soon take off, the plane taking me thousands of miles away from Taylor.

- - -

As soon as we land, we leave the plane and walk around until we find Matthews parents. They hug us and tell us how much they've missed us.