Atlas

AN: Okay so here's how it's basically going to work. I'm going to pretty much mainly do the episodes where Kennedy, Alejo and Abercrombie will be in. But I'll also do some episodes where I think Y/n will fit in. So, please don't go raging donkey kong on me if I miss a few episodes XD anyway I hope that you enjoy this!

Fireworks went off in the sky as everyone cheered.

"Next up, is the three legged race!" You groaned, not wanting to be here. You hated going out to sporting events. Astro and Dr Oshay walked towards the starting line and tied their legs together. Once he was done, he sat up straight.

"Ready to practice? We need to move together. One two, one two, one two." Dr Oshay chanted as he and Astro moved in synchronisation. Astro smiled and looked up at Dr Oshay.

"We make a good team!" He exclaimed.

"Dr Oshay!" Kennedy called out, bringing their attention to him. "Hey, don't let Astro slow you down!" Abercrombie crossed his arms.

"Lazy bum." You raised your eyebrow at Abercrombie.

"Blue team rules!" Alejo shouted.

"Hey!" Someone shouted. Everyone turned towards who shouted and saw a large boy. "A robot can't participate in this race, that's cheating! He could use his powers and stuff!" He yelled as his friends agreed with him. Alejo  frowned.

"It's not cheating!" Kennedy nodded in agreement.

"He can run like a regular person!" He retorted. The boy growled.

"You're taking sides with a robot!?" Kennedy growled back at him.

"Hey! Astro is our friend!" You nodded in agreement, this boy was starting to piss you off.

"And it beats taking sides with a meat head like you!" You shouted. Kennedy and you both then high fived each other. The boy got red in the face at this comment and he shook his fist at you.

"This race is for humans!" Dr Oshay frowned at what he was saying. He then looked down at Astro and gripped his shoulder.

"Ignore them. We have as much right as anyone to be a part of this race!" Dr Oshay stated. Astro smiled and nodded.

"You're right!"

"Teams, get ready!" The announcer shouted. A robot then rolled up to the side of the race track.

"On your marks, get set." A gun then sounded, signalling the start of the race. You all cheered as you watched Astro and Dr Oshay run. You then gasped when they almost lost their balance. Astro let out a shaky breath and looked up at Dr Oshay.

"Dr, one two, one two!" Dr Oshay nodded. The boy from earlier then smirked at them.

"We're beating the robot!" Dr Oshay frowned and looked forward.

"Astro, faster!" Astro grinned and nodded.

"Here we go!" Dr O'Shay cried out in surprise as they ran faster. You watched with a smile as they ran. Suddenly, Astro stopped. Everyone frowned and watched him with confused looks as the other competitors passed by him. A few moments passed until Astro responded.

"Tobio..." Dr Oshay gasped and looked down at Astro in shock. Astro then snapped out of his trance and looked around in confusion. "Huh? What happened? Did we win?" Dr Oshay scratched the back of his head nervously. You sighed and walked up to them with the others following closely behind.

"No, you lost." You stated. Astro turned towards you in shock. He then frowned and averted his gaze as his face fell.

"No way, I'm sorry guys." Alejo shook his head and smiled at him.