Never land

You stared down at the notebook laid out on your bed with a thoughtful look on your face. You continuously tapped the tip of your pen against your lip as you read over your notes. You had written a full list of episodes within the notebook, making the booklet itself a treasure to you. Not a moment later, Alejo barged into your room. This didn't even surprise you anymore. You let out a heavy sigh and you flipped the notebook shut.

"Y/n, are you ready?" Alejo exclaimed with a twinge of excitement in his voice. You looked up and raised your eyebrow. The gleeful smile immediately fell from his face and he sighed when he saw your look of confusion. "We're going to watch a play, remember? Peter Pan?" You shook your head and smiled in complete obliviousness.

"Nope! Don't remember." You shamelessly stated and threw yourself back onto your bed. Alejo's frown worsened and he grabbed your hand.

"Come on, lazy bones. The others are waiting for us outside." Your eyes widened and you shot upright.

"You brought them here!?" You cried. Alejo nodded his head. Suddenly, Astro, Abercrombie and Kennedy poked their heads into your room. You stiffened as you met their inquiry looks. You then jumped up from your bed and ushered the four boys out of your room before slamming your door shut. Now that was embarrassing. You let out a long sigh and you grabbed your bag. Of course you did not forget your pendant. Once you had everything in order, you were out of that door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You kept a neutral face as the four boys ran in front of you, hurrying to the show.

"Come on guys! It's starting!" Kennedy exclaimed. Astro, Abercrombie and Alejo nodded and followed Kennedy. The moment Abercrombie caught sight of the ice cream van, he skidded to a stop and ordered two vanilla ice creams. He then rushed after the others with his ice creams in hand. You took your time and walked down the steps and took a seat next to Astro on his left. Astro looked down at Kennedy and Alejo who were sitting in front of you, Astro and Abercrombie while Abercrombie licked both his ice creams. You eyed Abercrombie distastefully. How could he eat those things in one go?

"Hey, what exactly is peter pan?" Astro questioned. Kennedy and Alejo looked up at Astro.

"It's the tale of an eternal boy who never grows up." Alejo explained. Astro sat back in his seat and a curious expression crossed over his features.

"Who never grows up?" Abercrombie chuckled and leaned over to Astro.

"Heh, he's kinda like you huh?" Astro glanced at Abercrombie. Before he could continue the situation any further, you saw a robot who resembled tinker bell fly over your heads. You had begun to cheer as the tinker bell robot threw her dust into the air, making kids fly. Astro too smiled at the magical wonders in the air.

Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of a young boy seated in a disabled chair. He looked back at him and he watched the way he sadly turned his head away before driving away in his chair.

"I wonder what's wrong with him." Astro muttered. Suddenly, he was knocked to the side by an overly excited Abercrombie and he crashed into you. You cried out in surprise and you turned your head towards him as he gave you an apologetic look.

Everyone focused their sights on the stage as Tinker bell spread her dust on you. You then watched as the stage changed as if turning a page in a book. You couldn't help but smile as the play began. 'This is great, I've never seen a play like this before!' You inwardly squealed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the play, you stood in front of the ice cream van and ordered some ice cream as the others discussed the story of peter pan. You then took your ice cream and made your way over towards the others as they reinacted peter pan. As you were approaching them, Kennedy was waving his arms about. His arm then hit yours, causing you to spill your ice cream onto your shirt. You gasped and frowned at him.