Family is the site of happiness

Thank u all friends for your valuable votes and comments.😊😊
For silent readers,thank u for reading,please convey my mistakes so that I can rectify my mistakes after that😊😊

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Morning itself in Pragya's mansion,all are discussing something serious in dining table.

They are discussing about Pragya's marriage

Jose(Pragya's mom):😭😭😭
What the bad thing I did, my Pragya is suffering this much in her life.

Dadi:why are you crying? 😬😬
She would have fallen in love with someone but you and my so called son has blown some "mantras" in her ears right!!

Do you remember those mantras friends which I mentioned in intro.

Raj(Pragya's dad): Mom,I won't risk my daughter's life by giving her to some monkey.
She is too innocent, shy and reserved. If it is with Bulbul, she is bold and mature enough.But Pragya...

Jacob: yes dadi, he is right. She doesn't have enough friends too😔😔.
I think she is not mature enough to choose her life partner.

Rose: Mr.Jacob 😣😣 ,you are telling my sister as not matured.
Then tell me what you have done in her present age.

Jacob: 😰😰😰(Oh god, now I got into trouble)

Jacob's mom: I will tell , he was busy in roaming around rose with his maturity... during his marriage days.

Ravi: you are right mom,😂😂

Shalini :Ravi don't act too smart , I know you would have thought same with Pragya.

Ravi:😅😅 come on shalini, she is my cute sissy how could I think like that!!

Jacob: hello,stop everyone! all are blaming as if we don't love Pragya😠😠.

Rishi: yes my bro is right, our Pragya is a cute angel and the first girl child of our family.
Before you ladies come to our home we know her from her birth.

Ravi: yes bro, you are practical and these ladies are over reacting😏😏.

Shalini: (towards Ravi)🙅🙅

Madhu: Come on people,the matter is about Pragya's marriage.
And according to me, she is matured enough.
She may not have enough friends but she is closed to her loved ones.

Rose:yes di is right, she is a doctor and studying in USA, by this time,she would have got good knowledge about society.

Bulbul: yes, she hasn't even did bad to flowers, and I am sure ,one who's gonna marry her is the most luckiest one.

Shalini: yes ,she is a pure good soul , everything which is going to happen will be really good.

Boys in unison: 😕😕 we agree with you.

Girls in unison:😣😣 we don't care whether you agree or not.

Do you hear that sound friends??

Jackie:😊😊(is laughing with his cute voice)

All had a smile in their face forgetting their worries.

Dadi's sons in unison: soon our Pragya's marriage will happen and we assure you people.

Dadi's daughter in laws: we are also there to support you people.

All 3 couples: we too!!

Shalini ,Madhu and Rose:
Only 8 months left for our Pragya's return, we have to do lots of shopping.

Ravi,Rishi,Jacob:
Let's escape brothers.

(All left except dadi,raj,jose and Bulbul)

Raj: I won't agree with love marriage and all.
Keep it in mind,Bulbul.
I don't want my family to get heart broken again.

Dadi(in mind): thinking about her daughter Janice who had run away with her lover at the night before her marriage.

Jose(in mind): God, at least this time my Pragya's marriage should happen fine.
I don't want my daughter to get heart broken again.

Did you hear that friends ,yes our Pragya's marriage is already tend to happen ,but the groom had run away.

God has already written her fate with Abhi.
Nobody can change it ,right friends!!

(Next will be our Abhigya's first meet on the day of Valentine celebration in USA)

Are you curious for the next part ,I am also curious about your votes friends

Please do vote and comments friends if you like this story😊😊.

Next part will be updated within a day if I got more votes than before

Awaiting for ur response friends.