Proposal to my love

Hi friends!
Thank u all for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank you for reading silent readers ,if u like this part do vote😊😊.

🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to our story line:

The next morning arises, Abhi gets up and got ready in Pragya's favourite colour suit and prayed to God to make him unite with his soulmate.
And also he prayed to God to make him give her a nice proposal. Neil came to Abhi's house and wished him good luck.

In Pragya's hostel, Pragya is getting ready to meet Abhi, as he said to Pragya that he has to meet her at the **** reception hall . She and samaira are going there. And Samaira knows everything as Neil explained her the day before.

At the reception hall,
Which is looking nothing less than a heaven in its decorations with balloons, cottons in the form of snow, beautiful ribbons, flower wreaths and each and every corner has quotes of love. Pragya liked the decorations which is full of flowers. And nobody is inside that big hall except Pragya and samaira

 And nobody is inside that big hall except Pragya and samaira

Suddenly all the lights switched off , Pragya holds samaira hands in fear

Suddenly all the lights switched off , Pragya holds samaira hands in fear. Abhi took the mike and started his conversation.

Abhi: I don't know when I meet you ,that you will be my life and you are my happiness and you are my world.
After a lot of fight with my mind and heart, I accepted my love for you. I want to be with you, I want to get scoldings from you, I want to fight with you for silly things. I want to spend my whole life happily with you. (Got tears)

And I want to play with your miniature and she will be my second mom. Because you are my first mom. (Tears rolled down his cheeks) Last but not least , I want to die in your lap at least I can see someone is crying for me in this world. (Smiles, wiping his tears)

I don't know whether you accept my love or not. But I don't want to hide my feelings and I don't want to lose you too.
(With teary eyed) I love you Pragya and I love you to the core.