Worst thing is hurting the people who loves you

Hi friends!
Thank u for ur valuable votes and comments😊😊.
Thank u for reading silent readers, please try to vote if u like this part😊😊.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Now come back to story line:

Pragya is shocked to the core when she met Neil at the entrance.

Abhi is showing his back (teary eyed), he doesn't want to make Pragya cry again by showing his emotions in his face, after seeing her opening the door.

Pragya: sorry bhai in a hurry ,I came from there without telling u (got teary eyed)

Neil: we want to meet ur family right now. Will u please allow us inside Ms.Pragya arora.

Pragya: now only a big storm of problems was faced by my family, I don't want them to get hurt again. Please if u 2 don't want to stop my marriage, you can get in. If not , please go back from where you came.(in a crying tone)

Neil ( in anger): will u allow us inside or not. We didn't came here to stop ur marriage but to meet ur Dad
To talk with him, that's it before that I want to talk with you.

Pragya didn't open her mouth ,Abhi got tears hearing her words and her crying tone.

Neil: we are standing in the road yaar,did u see it or not. When u became this much cruel, we came here hurriedly from USA ,after we got the news but u are..... It's irritating , you are not the same Pragya who is my sister.

(With frustration)
Will u allow us inside or not?

Pragya opened the door and showed them the way to the garden.
Neil made Abhi to sit in the bench. All this while, Abhi didn't look at Pragya and same with our Pragya, she simply hung her head down without seeing his face.

Neil and Pragya came aside far from the sight of Abhi.

Neil: Tell me Pragya, why did you left without even tell us a single world. We have been friends for nearly 3 years and I thought we all are one family.
But what you did ,hurt us more Pragya .
I know you are such a lovable person, who always shows care towards others and alert in doing things which don't hurt others. But things nowadays u are doing is not only causing hurt to us but also makes a person broken. You know who I am talking about.
You didn't tell him ur answer, it's just yes or no. But you just ignored his proposal not even paid any heed to him, you didn't even look at his face. What r u thinking in ur mind Pragya? Do you think ,he is a trash? I didn't expect you will behave like this. You know how much he felt bad for you? Are you that much heartless?