Life is next to Love

Hi friends!
Thank u so much for ur valuable votes and comments.😊😊
Thank u for reading silent readers, if u like this please do vote.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi and Pragya sitting in a bench and they are talking.

Then Maya comes and informs Pragya and Abhi that doctor called them.
They went in a hurry.

Doctor: operation is successful, nothing is serious.

Abhi and Pragya: Thank god ( at the same time in a loud voice).😊😊

They looked at each other and smiled.

Then Abhi got an important call from his office and he ask Pragya to save his number and if she needs his help ,call him at any time without any hesitance and he left for his office

Pragya and Maya stayed there till midnight, then Pragya told Maya as she have to leave for the hostel, she can't stay here and promised her, she will return early in the morning.

Yes friends, her other friends stayed in a rented house but she was stayed in a hostel because of her father who is concerned about her safety.

Abhi: (not at all interested to look after the files and all)
Oh god! I don't know how my Pragya is, now. She didn't even gave me a missed call 😭😭. And he felt bad for her .

(Maggi: so poor soul Abhi is!right friends!)

Pragya reached the nearby bus stand, but sees no people there. She can't able to see any taxi too.😨😨

She got frightened when some drunken lads move towards her. They started teasing her.

Her fear level increases to the peak ,she started running once a lad pulled her shawl.

She hides behind a cardboard box where there is completely dark. She tried to call anyone but all her friends are out of city, Neil too not fine.

 She tried to call anyone but all her friends are out of city, Neil too not fine