Chapter 15: Together?

Joeys POV

Are me and Shane together? I mean he just said he loved me and beat up Ricky for me, I wanna ask Shane but what if he laughs at the idea of us actually being together. cause let's face it, Shane is shane ad I'm well...me

Shane is the gorgeous jock who everyone admires, from his fair, soft skin to his hair which is the perfect combination of red and brown. Don't even get me started on his heavenly blue eyes that you can get lost in within a matter of seconds, they can change to being as blue as the ocean after a storm to as beautiful as the summer sky. He's the perfect height of 6'1 and his passion to make everyone laugh is what makes him truly gorgeous.

Meanwhile I'm just a scrawny, desperate boy who has been obsessed with Shane since day one, then was stupid enough to tell him then have him not even remember me. Why would he even want me?

I was ripped from my thoughts by Shane

"Joey can I ask you something?" is he gonna ask me out? why? There are so many people that he could choose.

"Go ahead" I gulped, why the hell am I so nervous?

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I was in shock, he actually did it..

I want to say yes, but something is telling me not to. I mean what if he's just using me?

He was obsessed with Ricky for the longest time and then he's telling me he loves me. What if he finds someone better than me and leaves?

I breathe in and out to try and calm myself down, but it just doesn't work. I don't know why I can't be normal and say yes and be happy. I didn't answer him but simply ran away, I ran until my feet were about to fall off and I found myself in a sketchy part of town I didn't feel safe in.

Shane's POV

I was certainly taken aback from what just happened? I thought joey liked me? Why did he just runaway. Worry started to come when I realized he didn't have a car and his house was the opposite of where he ran. I got in my car and started driving around town, he could'nt have gotten that far in so little time, I pulled over and called Sawyer for help. He'd be here in 15 minutes, in those fifteen minutes I had called Joey 56 times and texted him 78 times. I still don't understand why he just ran off like this.. with no explanation, I was freaking out to say the least and I just wanted Joey to be safe and in my arms. When sawyer arrived, he was basically as confused as I was.

"You have no idea where he went?" Sawyer basically stated the obvious.

"Well I went in the direction he ran off but who knows where he could be now" I said realizing how much I actually lost Joey and how much danger he could be in right now

Danger I couldn't protect him from, because I was stupid enough to let him run off. If I ran straight after him as soon as he left, he would be with me right now, not lost somewhere. I may be over reacting but I don't really care, I love Joey and hate not knowing if he's alright.

Sawyer and I had been searching for 4 hours before we decided that it was best if we went home and waited for Joey to show up considering we haven't had that much luck, we had totally forgotten about the plans we made for tongint but that wasn't exactly my biggest concern at the moment.

I just hope he comes home soon

________________________________

so I know this is a crappy chapter but I thought you needed an update

tell me if you still want me to update this book because I have some plans.

also let me know if I should update schoolboy crush or any other story as well

love you

if you ever need to reach me

twitter- sozshannon

Instagram- sozshannon

ask.fm/sunshinemoey