Chapter 9: You are a fucking asshole; I fucking hate you.

*Jessica's POV*

"Goodbye! Goodbye! Thank you for coming!" I shouted at the swarms of people finally leaving my house. Now I just have to get rid of the rest of them, and then I can be on my way to Noah. Of course all of my friends are sitting at a small table with my parents. I eagerly walked over to the table and my dad pulled me into a hug. "The last time I was here, things were so.. different! I was dating Jess, and you Mr. Parker, you were dating that one girl, but you seem happier." Tate said smiling. "Yeah, crazy, last time I was here, Noah practically beat my ass for kissing Jess.. so weird. But I actually liked Elizabeth! Also, Miss. Pope was a hottie!" Sean said smirking. I saw my mom shift uncomfortably. "Shut the fuck up Sean. It's none of your business who my father is with anyways." I growled pushing out of my dad's grip. "Jess... Appologize." my mom whispered. "How about, NO." I shouted. "Jess, are you drunk?" Ashley asked. "No. Yes, I've drank a couple beers, and some vodka, but I'm not drunk, not yet atleast." I spat. "What's wrong with you Jessica?" Maybe I am drunk? I did drink a whole bottle of vodka. I'm an adult! "NOTHING IS FUCKING WRONG WITH ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. I picked up the nearest glass cup and shattered it at Taylor's feet. "What the fuck!" she shrieked. "JESSICA!" my mom shouted. I threw another, before I knew it I was throwing everything on the counter on the floor and punching a hole in the wall. "Please, stop her Jason!" my mom cried. Everyone looked at me like I was a monster. My dad rushed to me, before he got to me I used all my force to punch into a new wall behind me. A brick wall. I shrieked as I felt my hand make a crunching sound as it impacted the bricks. I fell to the ground cupping my hand and crying. My dad got down with me and pulled me into his lap. "Shhh.. It's going to be okay baby." he whispered. "Evan, go get a wet rag. Now." he ordered. "Daddy, I'm so sorry. I'm in so much pain. It hurts so bad." I cried into his chest. This is it. I'm having a break down. "Jess, it will be okay. Luckily, you have parents experienced in the medical field. Where exactly does the pain feel the strongest in your hand?" he said trying to soothe me with his voice. "No, the pain is right here." I said in between sobs. My dad frowned and shut his eyes once he realized I had my hand covering my heart. My mom is hysterically crying. Everyone surrounding me on the floor. I'm curled up in my dad's lap. Evan returned back with a cloth and gave it to my dad. As I lay there sobbing and vulnerable I hear the whispers of my "friends" requesting that I get help soon. They think I'm nuts. They don't understand the pain I feel. "Jessica, we are going to have to take you in to the hospital. It's broken." my mom said trying to calm herself down. I roughly pushed away from everyone. "I have to go. I need to go see him! I'm fine! I NEED NOAH!" I screamed. "No! Jessica stop it!" my mom screamed back grabbing my wrist. "Don't you dare touch me." I said through my teeth. "Let's fucking go Evan." I said wobbling away and out of my mothers grip. "Jessica! YOUR HAND IS BROKEN AND BLEEDING I CAN SEE YOUR KNUCKLE BONE! STOP IT! YOU CAN SEE HIM LATER!" Evan shouted. "Listen, either you fucking take me, or I drive myself, drunk and with one working hand." I said trying to stop my tears. I can't even see, my vision is clouded from the crying. "Okay. I'll take you." Evan whispered. He wrapped a towel around my aching hand and assisted me out the house.

*Noah's POV*

I'm drunk. Anastasia is grinding on me and she's doing it on purpose. Imagine if Jess danced on me like this. I smiled at the thought. I pushed Ana harder against my groin. "Slower babes." I whispered in her ear. "This is like I'm watching a porno." Angelina grumbled. She's been angry all night, just watching me and Ana dance and drink. I keep forgetting she's here. The music is loud and distracting. Me and Ana have fallen a few times on top of each other. The door to the room swings open. "Jessica?" I practically shouted. She has blood dripping from her hand and onto the carpet. "You fucking bastard! You are here with these two bimbos?! On my fucking birthday!?" she shouted. "Last time I checked YOU DONT WANT ME! Why are you here!?" I shouted back. I just want to hug her. Evan popped his head through the door. "Oh, I see! You're here to show me that you're still fucking my nephew! Get out!" I screamed. "YOU ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE NOAH! AND I FUCKING HATE YOU. GOODBYE. DONT EVER SPEAK TO ME AGAIN. DONT EVEN COME NEAR MY HOUSE." she screamed, practically falling. I ran to help her up. Anger still fresh in my veins. "Jessica, what the fuck is wrong with your hand?" I asked ripping the towel off of it. Damn. "She had a breakdown.. It was bad Uncle Noah.." Evan said seeming afraid. My head is spinning I'm too drunk for this. "Jess, let me call an ambulance for you." I mumbled. "No! I DONT WANT NOTHING FROM YOU, LETS GO EVAN!" she screamed. I was about to turn away but she sloppily flung her fist into my face. That's going to sting later. "Get the fuck out. NOW." I shouted. "ALL OF YOU!" I screamed pointing to Angelina and Ana as well. They all began to walk away. "Wait.. No!" I said causing everyone to stop and turn towards me. Even a sobbing Jessica. "Anastasia, please stay with me." I whispered, with few tears falling from my face. Ana quickly walked over to me and wrapped her little arms around my body. Jess shook her head and rushed out. "Evan, please watch her and make sure she gets medical attention.. please." I pleaded. Evan nodded and chased after her.

"Come on, let's go to bed Noah. We can talk. I'm here for you." Ana said in a whisper. She's obviously still drunk, as am I. I turned the music fully off and made my way to my room following Ana. We both sat on my bed in silence. Why did she come here if she wants nothing to do with me? I can't help but feel tears flow out of me. Ana tightly hugged me and I caved into her body. "Noah, she loves you. I can see it in her eyes." she whispered.

*Jessica's POV*

I stumbled through the door crying. "DADDY, PLEASE TAKE ME TO FIX MY HAND, PLEASE DADDY, PLEASE." I shouted. I'm overwhelmed by the liquor, Noah, the girl grinding on Noah, on my Noah. Anastasia I think her name is.. He still likes her. Of course. She's beautiful. My dad and a medical team rushed me to the couch. Of course he brought a medical team to the house. Perks of my parents being wealthy I suppose. I cringed at every touch of my aching hand. But the real aching lies in my heart.

After an hour or two, of fixing my hand up. I was put to bed. "Happy Birthday Jessica. I hope you had a good day.. I love you." my dad whispered as he kissed my head. Yeah happy birthday to me. "Thank you daddy.. I'm sorry. Tell mom I'm soo sorry. I love you too. Dad, will the pain ever end?" I said trying to suppress the tears. "Honey.. when your mom left me, it took a year... or two. It gets better. But you left him. You need to have a civilized talk with him, not drunk banter. Your mother is hurt.. You were rude. Your friends are at a hotel okay, they didn't want to go home until they knew you were okay." I frowned at myself. Mr. Matthews look what happens when we separate. It is all my fault though.

Authors Note:

HEYYY, another update for you all. I enjoyed writing this. Any questions? I wonder how many people even read my silly author notes. 😜 Okay so, some people asked who I see as Noah, previously I said a Henry Cavill, but lately I see him as more of a Ian Somerhalder! 😍😍🙌😘 haha love you all vote comment and spread the love! 💞😬 Also!! I'm going to pick someone from the comments to dedicate the next chapter too!