Chapter 8: Surprise

*Jessica's POV*

I tied my hair back and frowned at myself in the mirror. What was I thinking? I heard a small knock on my door. "Come in." I whispered. "Sweetie, your father and I feel horrible about the surprise being ruined." my mom said rubbing my shoulders. "It's not your faults, I'm the one who went through Noah's phone.. mom, do you think he will come?" I asked. She frowned at me and kissed my head. "Jess, he is coming.. he is even bringing Bill with the kids. But what you did wasn't right.. I always thought he would be the one to hurt you.. Anyways, honey, your father is Noah's best friend, and he really doesn't believe that he will want to talk to you. It's best to move on!" I cracked at her words. "Can I just be alone for a moment. I'm going to call Evan, he will come help me." I whispered. "Jessica. That is not a good move, that will make things worse." she warned. I don't care.

*Noah's POV*

This is a huge party. Jess looks.. happy. I probably look like death, but at least she's happy. I always told her, I'll be yours until you want me gone, but I never thought she'd ever actually not want me. That's the reality of it that hurts so bad. I watch as she laughs with all of her friends from back home, and even new ones she's made here. Like that Sean Waters punk. I would have been over there with her.. but she doesn't want me anymore. I turned away and walked into the living room. "Hey Noah!" Ahh, Anastasia. One of my old girlfriends, she looks great. "Ana! Good to see you." I mumbled. Tall, fit, green eyes, jet black hair. She's a real beauty. "Pretty cool party you helped plan for your girlfriend! Still blows my mind that you settled down and with Jason's kid at that! She's a lucky bitch." Ana replied smirking. I was lucky. "Thank you Anastasia, but I am no longer dating her. We broke up lastnight, actually." I said shrugging. Yep, shrug away the words that are burning my throat. "Awe, can't say that I'm not happy to hear that. I've missed you Noah!" she said wrapping her arms around me tightly. She smells good. I hugged her back quickly and pulled away. "I should be going, your ex and a clan of kids are coming our way, see you around!" she whispered. "Ana, stay. I just need someone right now.." I said. She turned around smiling. She nodded and both of our attentions were turned to Jessica, fucking Evan, Tate, Sean, Taylor, I think her name is Ashley and a few other kids I don't know. "Uhm, hi Noah.." Jess whispered. "Happy Birthday Jess.." I said trying to force a smile. "Hi, I'm Ashley and this is Arthur, Randy, Carla and Donna, and we wanted to say thank you for paying for our flights and hotel stuff! You're amazing, and hot." I smiled at her words. "No problem." I answered. "Thank you Noah, it's a good party, and thank you for sending my brother and sister here. It means a lot to me." Jess said, and for the first time she looks hurt. "Not a problem Jess, I'm glad you're having a good time. It is a good party." I mumbled. "Hey, Uncle, aren't you going to introduce us to the babe attached to your hip?" Evan asked smirking. "No, why would I do that? So you could take her home and sleep with her? I mean obviously you have no limits." I spat. "Hey, Noah, I can handle myself! Besides, I would never allow him to take me home. I don't go for younger boys, I like men." Ana said laughing. I smiled at her remark. Why can't Jess think that way? "Thank you for that Ana, anyways, this is my friend Anastasia. Ana this is my nephew Evan, his sister Taylor, and her boyfriend Tate, and this is Jessica and all of her friends." I said being polite and introducing her. "Ahh! Jessica! Welcome to the ex girlfriend club of Mr. Matthews! The list is small, very small." Ana said laughing. "Oh, you've dated him.. He's never mentioned you before." Fuck. "Of course not, he acts like we never dated, because I broke up with him, awe, Noahy, do you remember that?" she giggled. "Yeah, I remember it Ana. Heartless bitch." I said smiling. "I don't understand, why is he smiling about it?" Taylor asked. "Because we told each other that we loved each other and we were going to have sex for the first time.. But I bailed and broke up with him! I was too scared and nervous, I didn't want to be bad and have him break up with me! He was so sweet though, really did love him." Ana said, glowing. She is such a beautiful girl. "Okay, well, he's in love with me." Jess spat. "Didn't you cheat on him? With that young man? Whoo is right next to you?" Ana replied, obviously confused. "It's none of your fucking business. Noah get your slut out of my house, now." Jess snapped. I almost laughed in her face. "I'm sorry slut, you should go. I'll give you a ride home though." I said amused. Ana rolled her eyes and playfully hit me. "What the fuck ever!" she said laughing. "Goodbye Jessica." I said frowning. She hugged me tightly and I felt my shoulder getting damp from tears. "I love you." I whispered and she pulled away sharply. I knew she didn't feel the same. Before she could say a word, I walked away with Ana following right by my side.

*Jessica's POV*

He loves me! He said he loves me! My mind is going so fast. But he loves me, I don't understand why he ran out of the room though. "Are you okay?" Stop acting like you care. You don't. "Yes, I'm fine Taylor. I want to get this party over with and then I want to go see my boyfriend." Everyone gave me a look like I'm crazy. "I still can't believe you date him! He's so... perfect... and hot!" Ashley said laughing. "Well, technically, she isn't dating my uncle. I mean Jess, he did just leave your party with that girl, who was like a goddess, and you did cheat on him with my brother." Taylor said with disappointment through out her face. Shut up. "Okay, well, shut the fuck up, and good bye." I said walking away. Let me just go mingle with family and then I can get out of here.

*Noah's POV*

"Come on! We can have a little party at your house!" Ana pestered. "Fine Ana, I'll call a friend and she can bring the alcohol. Lord knows I need a drink." I mumbled. I know exactly who to call. Angelina.

It took her 10 minutes to get to my house, purse full of alcohol. "Why are we drinking today? And who is your new lady friend? What happened to the child?" Angelina asked. "I'm Anastasia, nice to meet you. I'm an ex girlfriend. Jessica and him broke up." Ana said calmly. "About time, hated that girl." Angelina said obviously thrilled. "Shut up Angelina. Don't piss me off." I grumbled taking a bottle of vodka out of the bag. Time to drink the night away. "Come on let's dance and I'll whisper sweet things in your ears, like you did for me when I was upset." Ana said smiling. I remember those moments. I was 17 when I first met Anastasia. We had a great relationship. No sex, for 2 years, and I didn't even care. I loved her, and she loved me. She actually broke my heart when she broke up with me, then I went out and would sleep around and I never let myself love or care. Until I met Jess, and it just happened naturally. I never thought I could love someone the way I loved Anastasia. A part of me still loves her and would do anything for her. But a bigger part of me will always choose Jessica. I swiftly spun Ana around and happily danced with my long lost love. Kind of awkward dancing here with Angelina closely watching. The envy is raging through. "Noah, I must admit, you still haven lost your moves old man." Ana said smirking. "Anastasia, I'm the same age as you." I said raising my eyebrows. Every time I do that, Jess melts. "Oh Noah, you know the effect you have on me when you call me Anastasia! Making me want to have sex right here with you!" I laughed at her words. "Anastasia, my dearest ex girlfriend. We both know, the moment you see my dick, you will go running. Too big for ya, and you of course, which is natural, will be too scared in disappointing me." I said laughing. Angelina is staring at us, with jaw wide open. "Oh, Noahy, stop. I'm a big girl now, I can handle myself! But don't flatter yourself, you know I'm not into the rebound scene." she said playfully smiling at me. Always a tease. But not my problem. "Shut up and let's take shots." I said shooing her irrelevant words away from me.

Authors Note:

Heyyy, sorry this is late, but it's summer... 😜 Love you guys though <3 <3 leave some comments!