Chapter 14: Exciting

*Jessica's POV*

These last few days have been soo long and so boring. At least my periods done with. Noah has been working every single day, and every night. But apparently something big is happening. It kind of bothers me, it's now Sunday afternoon and here I am getting ready for dinner with his family, who already hate me, by myself. I went with a black lace dress, it's classy and not too showy. Noah was supposed to be cooking himself, but instead he hired a chef for the night. A tiny Italian woman named Darla, she seems really sweet, but she doesn't really talk much. The house is spotless, and looks wonderful. Only thing it needs is Noah. Eh, might as well call him. I dialed his number and put it on speaker as I put my earrings in.

"Hey babe!" he chirped. "Hi Noah. Where are you?" I asked. "Why so down?! I have great news! I'll be home soon, and my family will be there in like five minutes!" he said happily. "What. NOAH! I HAVE TO LET THEM IN ALONE!" I shouted. "Calm down, by soon, I mean I'm in the drive way!" he said still over excited. I ended the call and ran down the stairs to meet him at the door. "I've missed you!" I said jumping in his arms. "You look gorgeous. But I've missed you too! Can't wait to tell everyone the good news!" he squealed. I don't think I have ever seen him so happy. "I hope you get this excited on our wedding day." I said kissing his face. "Oh the happiest day of my life will be when we get married, if we ever do.." he said smirking. "Yeah, maybe someday, I mean we'd have to be dating first. But the house is clean and I set the table. Looks good right? I don't know. They all hate me. This is going to suck." I mumbled. "Shh, calm down! It all looks wonderful and the food smells great. Do you mind running upstairs and putting my phone on the charger? Unless you'd like for me to do it, and you can open the door for my family?" he questioned. "Nope, I'll take that!" I said scooping up his phone and running up the stairs. One thing I know for sure is that Noah's brother hates me and I'm sure his sister does too and I'm sure his youngest brother does also. Oh god, his mom and dad. This is going to be horrible.