Chapter 2: Different

*Jessica's POV*

I felt Noah lightly pushing me off of him. I shot up and looked around to see him changing. "Sorry if I woke you." he said turning towards me. "Where are you going?" I asked squinting at him. "Work." I let out a grunt and fell backwards. "What's the problem?" Noah asked. "You work too much. Oh and now little miss Angelina works with you." I said covering my face with the blankets. "I'll be back at like 11, you'll be fine!" he said with a strange grin. "11 am?! That's nothing! only like 3 hours! That's fine with me." I said revealing my face. "No Jess.. 11 at night. Sorry babe!" he said running out of the room laughing. "I hate you!" I screamed after him. "I love you too!" he said happily. I stayed in bed until I was sure he was gone. I might as well start my day. I got up and wandered down stairs. Just to plop on the couch. Opps, I forgot. Now that schools over I have no life. This will be a long day.

*Noah's POV*

I hate leaving her there all day, but I have work to get done. I walked into my main office and had a seat. I'm trying to knock down the old Olive Garden and make a new restaurant. But I need to work on a model, and proposal idea. I heard a slight knock on the door. Great. Already interrupted. "Come in." I said pulling out my sketch book and a sharp pencil. "Good morning Mr. Matthews." the soft voice said. I looked up and smiled at my personal assistant, Danielle. Long legs, tight ass, long blonde hair, skimpy clothes and a cute face. "Good morning Danielle, remember you can call me Noah." I said going back to my work. "Oh.. yes, uhm sorry. Well, it's nice to have you back Noah. We've missed you over here! How was Australia?" Danielle said coming and sitting on the edge of my desk. "It was good, beautiful weather. But it's good to be back." I said beginning to sketch. "Well, I met Angelina McKee! And she arranged a small party tonight for you, her, myself, and some girl named Jessica! The limo is coming to get us at about six! I'm so excited, are you?" she asked inching closer. "Well, I'm staying late tonight, I have work to finish. Sorry." I said standing up and picking up my coffee mug. "You can't! I scheduled to have the building cleaned at three today, so we would have enough time to be ready." she said happily. "Danielle. I'm the boss. You cannot schedule things without my permission. Got it?" I said slamming my coffee mug down. "Yes, I'm soo sorry!" she said frowning. "I'm going home. No use in work now. Goodbye Danielle." She frowned as I left my office. I probably could have been nicer but what the hell! I had work to do. Now I have to go home and tell Jess that we have to go spend another night with two of my ex girlfriends, I suppose you can call them that. Cool. And obviously Angelina knows about my past relationship with Danielle. She must really want to start problems with me and Jess.

*Jessica's POV*

I turned the shower off and reached for my towel to wrap up my hair. Now it's time to wrap up in Noah's robe and go hangout for the next long hours alone. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked into the hallway. What the hell.. The door began rattling and I immediately ran into Noah's room and hid in the closet. What do I do? Oh my god. They are going to kill me and rob the house! My breathing got heavier as I heard the heavy footsteps running up the stairs. Noah. I have to text him and tell him I love him before I die. I opened my phone quickly and sent out the text.

To Noah: "NOAH. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IM SO SCARED BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW I LOVE YOU AND IM SORRY IM TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING BUT THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE AND I THINK THEY ARE GOING TO ROB YOU AND KILL ME OR KIDNAP ME. I'm hiding in the closet and I think they know! WHAT IF THERES TWO, NOAH THEY ARE GETTING CLOSER. I love you."

I frantically sent the text. Then I heard footsteps running into the room. THEY MUST OF HEARD ME BREATHING. I closed my eyes shut and heard the closet door fly open. This is the end. The person picked me up carefully from the floor and squeezed me tight kissing my head. What.. I opened my eyes and let out a happy scream. Noah. He let out a laugh. "You never fail at making me laugh or smile." he said happily. "I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE, I WAS SO SCARED!" I said squeezing him. "Babe, I have an alarm system! But I love the text, very sweet and cute. I love you more and more each day." he said with his cute little face. I felt my skin turning a bright pink color. "Well, I'm glad you're home." I said loosening the string keeping the robe tied. "Ahh, babe. You know I really like you wearing my robe, and when you take it off. But we have a party tonight.." he said sitting down with a big sigh. I let out a confused look. "With who? For what?" I asked. "All of my workers. And a couple ex girl friends. But no worries! It's at a club and we can eat dinner there." he said smiling at me. "Oh, okay. More girls to be jealous of!" I said laughing. "Stop, you're the only one who matters." he whispered. "Yeah, I know, blah blah blah!" I said sticking my tongue out at him. "You're a lucky girl Mrs. Matthews." he said grinning and shaking his head. "Mrs. Matthews. I like it. It has a special ring to it, don't ya think?" I said walking closer to his now shirtless body. "Yes, I've always liked it. Jessica Matthews. Now get dressed ya babe." Noah said playfully running away from me. I have never been so sexually frustrated.