Chapter 11: Ima be okay.

*Noah's POV*

I woke up with Ana still nuzzled into my chest. What a mess I'm in. Tomorrow I'm returning, back home. I need to get back to work. Maybe Anastasia will come with me? I can't do this with out her. She distracts me. Jess. I miss her. There is a slight knock on the door, gradually getting louder. "Who is it?" Ana says waking up. "I don't know.. No one knows we are here." I say pushing her off of me. I gracefully get up and make my way to the door. Angelina. "Hello?" I question. How did she find me? "NOAH FUCKING MATTHEWS. I HAVE HAD SEARCH PARTIES CONTACTING ME AND GOING CRAZY, EVERY SINGLE DAY. NOT TO MENTION THE OFFICE HAS BEEN SWAMPED. YOU CHILDISH BASTARD." she shouted. Fuck. "Calm down! I'm coming back tomorrow! How did you know where I was?" I said annoyed. "WELL, I TRACKED DOWN YOUR LITTLE WHORE. FIGURES YOU'RE WITH HER. JESUS CHRIST NOAH! IVE BEEN PUT THROUGH HELL. YOUR LITTLE CHILD EVEN CAME TO YOU OFFICE ONE NIGHT CRYING AND SHE CUSSED ME OUT, AND THEN NOT TO MENTION HER ENTIRE FAMILY BEGGING ME TO FIND YOU." What? Why? "Angelina. Calm down. What's going on?" I ask, motioning for her to sit. She sits and Ana joins us. Angelina gives her a death glance. "The child, Jessica, or whatever her name is, she's off the walls. Gone insane. No one can help her. It's bad. I think she lost a good 30 pounds. When I saw her she had been crying. Very violent.. Or so she was. Listen, just go home. Or here use my phone to call Jason. He needs you." Angelina said sympathetically. I'm shocked.

The phone rang twice and he answered. How she has reception out here blows my mind. "Hello?" he asked. "Jason, it's me, Noah." I say calmly. "Noah.. where are you? I don't know what to do.." he whispered. "Fill me in." he took a deep breath and I gulped. I hope she's okay. "The first week was bad. Really bad. She was so rude and violent. Breaking everything, crying. A total mess. But.. Noah. It's worse. So much worse. She doesn't eat or even talk. She hates herself for what she did to you. She said she would be happy with you just accepting her apology. Please, do it. I can't look at her like this." Jason said, I can tell he feels pain from all of this. I feel horrible. Before I can tell him I'll be home in the morning, I hear screams on his end. "JASON? WHATS HAPPENING?" I shout into the phone. "It's Jess.. Nightmare, I got to go, okay. Please think about accepting it? You won't even have to see her again. Please, she's my little girl." he pleads. I hang up and slip into my shoes. "I'm leaving. I see you took my company helicopter here, so I'm taking it home. Please get my shit together and I'll send the helicopter back for you both and my shit." I growl. They both nod. I need to get to her. It's really only like a three hour flight.

****

"Thank you John. Please do another loop to pick up the girls and my belongings." I said to the pilot. "Yes sir." he said. Now it's time to go see Jessica.

There are no cars here. It's almost five in the afternoon. Perhaps I should call. Nah. I walked to the front door and pushed it open, of course it's not locked. I made my way up the stairs. Running. I panicked once I heard muffled cries coming from her room. "Jess! Please stop crying!" I called pushing her door open. There she is, crying into her pillow. She jumped up and turned pale. "Noah.. You're here." she whispered. "Yes. What's wrong? I don't understand." I said trying to remain calm. "Where have you been? I was nervous.. I thought you were hurt.. Or worse, I thought you were never coming back." she said clearing her dry throat. "Jessica, I needed to get away. I went to a beach house I own." I said slowly. I feel guilty. "Oh.. You were with her, weren't you? Your ex." she said closing her eyes. "Jess, you told me you didn't want me, you cheated on me. You told me to leave you alone. I'm not understanding. You hurt me.. I didn't do anything wrong to you... You even broke my phone." I said changing the subject. "I'm sorry. Noah, please, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm stupid!" she said curling up into a ball. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her delicate body. "Shh, it's okay." I whispered against her head. "No, it's not! I lost you! Just like that!" she shouted pushing out of my hold. "No, Jess, baby. Please stop crying." I whispered. I hate seeing her like this. She looked up at me and smiled. I raised my eyebrow at her and she burst back into tears. "Jess? Talk to me." I demanded. "Was she with you?" she asked. Fuck it. "Yes, she was Jess." I answered frowning. Wait, why do I feel bad about that? She left me, she cheated on me. "I lost you, and it's my fault. It's all my fault. What do I do now? I have no idea. I just want to give up.. Give up my life. I'm sorry Noah, maybe you should just go." she said closing her eyes and standing up off the bed. Fuck this shit. I'm not going to let this shit happen. "No." I said standing up as well. "No?" she questioned. "No Jess, I'm not fucking leaving! If I leave, it will be with you by myside." I said shaking my head. She looks lost. "What? What do you mean?" she asked in a whisper. "Jessica fucking Parker, you were my girlfriend and I was in love with you a few weeks ago. Them feelings haven't changed. I still love you, and I'm sick of this fighting shit. I'm sick of the running away. We need to talk!" I said. She is now crying all over again. "Babe. Why are you crying?" I asked. "Can I just hug you?" she squealed. Fucking yes. I walked over to her and snatched her into my arms. "Noah, I know we need to talk and we need to discuss everything, but please, tell me you didn't sleep with her, tell me you don't love her." she begged. "I can't tell you that. Jess, I slept with her, lastnight. I'm sorry.. I don't know what I was thinking.. But, I do love her, I care about her so much. But, not like how I care and love you. I'm sorry." I said. She looks upset, but she just placed her head on my shoulder. "Come on, I'm taking you home baby. I'm going to cook you something to eat, you're going to eat it, and then we're going to bed. But this doesn't mean we are together. I just love you too much to see you like this. You know what you did hurt me, alot, right?" I asked. She nodded and frowned. "Thank you Noah, for not killing me and for loving me. I love you." she said squeezing my body. "I love you too, so much." I mumbled. It's the truth though. So much love for this heart breaker.