Chapter 13: Stay with me?

*Jessica's POV*

I'm still overly pissed about the way Evan acted. He's a jerk just like his sister. It must run in the family.. but Noah isn't like that at all. Noah. I miss him. He's been gone all day at work and hasn't even called. A few times I almost called him, but I shouldn't suffocate him. We aren't even dating. Which is stupid, we are equally just as fucked up. I need a job. I need to apologize to my family and friends first though. Maybe I'll have a dinner with everyone. Maybe.. Noah will lend me money to re-fly them out here... One thing for sure I need tampons. Like right now. I only had one in my purse. I could walk to a store, but I have no money, at all. Hey, that's a good reason to call Noah. Good one Jess. I smiled to myself and picked up the phone and dialed his number.

"Hello Jess, you're on speaker, I'm in the office with Angelina, be nice." he said with a little giggle. Why is he so happy? "Uhm.. are you okay?" I asked. "Shh, what's up? Something wrong? Did you burn down the house? Or did you just miss me?" he asked changing the subject. Whatever. "None of the above! I mean hey it's almost ten and I'm starving and you still aren't home.. what am I supposed to eat and besides... I need to borrow some money.." I said with a bit of sadness seeping through. I do miss him, and I'm hungry and I have cramps. "Gold digging brat. Tell her to get a job." Angelina grumbed. "Stop it." Noah snapped. Before I could fire back he spoke up. "Jess, I'm sorry, I had meetings all day, I'm finishing up now and then I'll be home, what do you want for dinner? I'll pick something up. I'll give you cash when I get there." he said sounding angry. "Listen, I'm sorry but I wouldn't even ask for money, but I got my period and I need tampons, I have horrible cramps and I just want to cuddle with you and watch netflix, and you know I don't really have anyone else to ask, don't be mad at me." I said slowly. "Jess, are you crying?" he asked. Wow, I didn't even notice I was. I said nothing but tried to calm myself down. "I'm not mad at you! It's fine really, I don't care how much money you want... Do you want me to get your... things... on my way home?" He asked. "Yes. Please." I answered. "Okay... Now what do you want for dinner? Want some ice cream? Do you need medicine? New pillow? Blanket? A car? What do you need?" he asked quickly. "Noah, give me a break! She has her period she isn't dying." Angelina said laughing. He is so damn cute, I love it. She's probably jealous. "Angelina, shut the hell up, get out of my office and go home. Goodnight. I'm locking the place up now." he said annoyed. "Noah, I want ice cream and I want Chinese for dinner and I really just want you to come cuddle in our bed, I miss you." I said smiling at the thought. "Okay, get ready for me babe, I'm coming for cuddles." he said laughing.

*Noah's POV*

I walked into walmart, no clue where to go. What isle do they even sell these things in... Should I ask? No. I'm a man. I can't believe I'm in here buying tampons.. Well, there's the ice cream. What flavors should I get? Fuck it I'll buy all 6 kinds. Now the search continues. Shampoo, Soap, body wash, shower gel, bubbles, scented bubbles, no damn tampons here. I kept walking slowly. Wait, what's the difference between a pad and a tampon? There are tons of pads here. Ah finally tampons... What kind do I get? Super? Super plus? Light? What the fuck does this shit mean? Kotex? Tampax? Does she have a preferred brand? Plastic?? Cardboard? What the fuck? Girls stick cardboard or plastic inside of them? I don't get this shit. Fuck it I'll get this plastic shit, it's colorful. I quickly threw the box into the cart and pushed it quickly out of the isle. I need something to cover it up. I ripped a shirt off of a rack and threw it over the small box. Now I need to get the hell out of here before I see someone I know.

"Noah." I heard someone call behind me. Fucking great. I turned around slowly. "Jacob." I said nodding. Wow, haven't talked to him since he walked in on me and Jess and he flipped shit with Jason. Definitely not one of my favorite days. "Brother... I miss you, my children miss there uncle. I think we can put that crap behind us. I heard you are with her, and that Jason is okay with it... I don't get it. But if you're happy, I guess I am too." he said eyeing the tubs of ice cream in the cart. "Jake, I'm happy." I said reassuring. I am with her, no matter what. "Well, hey, this Sunday, let's have a big family dinner. With mom and everyone so they can meet this girl who stole your heart.. I mean are those tampons I see in your cart little bro?" he asked glaring at me with a smile as he gently picked the shirt off of the box. Fucking asshole. "Hey, no big deal man! It happens. Sometimes I gotta buy them too." he said shaking his head and laughing. "Goodbye dick, see you Sunday!" I said rushing my cart away from him and to the nearest self checkout.