The night after

Clary's POV

I woke up with something heavy encircling me. I look over and see Jace sound asleep next to me and his arm around me. I turn around and look at the clock and realize that it is 4 in the morning. 'Jeez we stopped only two hours ago and he is this crashed. And we started at 9 last night.' I mentally think. "Wait." I whisper only so I can hear I look over on the ground looking for it. And there it is right by the trash can. "Oh thank god. I thought we forgot to use protection." I whispered. But turns out it was loud enough for Jace to hear and he started squirming. "Clary." He opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles. "Morning beautiful." I smile at this and go and peck him on the lips. "You where really good last night Clary. I am happy it was with you." He said. I smiled "Same, Jace. And I wouldn't want anyone else." I hear a knock on my door. And Jace and I move to be completely covered by the sheets that were plastered with sweat from last night. The door opens and my parents were in the doorway. Jace ducks under the covers and stays still. My parents are just standing here in the doorway. "Well this isn't awkward. Not at all." Note the sarcasm. My dad moves and goes over to where Jace is laying and pulls back the covers. While that happened my mom just looked at me apologetically for my dad. My mom then says " Val, if it was what Clary wanted it is fine." My dad stops trying to drag Jace out of the bed on my moms command and Jace gets back in the bed covering our naked bodies. My dad goes over to my mom. "Val, we are shadowhunters. When we find love it is for life. And I taught our daughter better than to lose herself to a man whom she doesn't love and who doesn't lover her as much." My dad just nods and says to me and Jace. "Get up. In one hour we have training. I was going to have Clary run over to the Herondales house to get Jace. But that is no longer necessary. And I am sorry if I hurt you Jace. If I wanted my daughter with any man it is you I would want her with." My dad and Jace nod to each other and my parents leave for us to get ready.

Author note.
Sorry for not updating. I have projects left and right for school. I will try to update more.
-yo girl 1234clace