Young and beautiful

Clary's POV

This can't be happening, this can't be happening. This is actually happening! Jace is proposing! I can't help the tears that come and I fall to the floor in front of Jace. "By the angel Clary. Are you okay? Did I go too fast?" I look up at him and I can see the tears in his eyes I realize that he probably thinks my tears are of sadness but they are actually tears of joy "Jace no, no, no. You did nothing. These" I say pointing to my eyes "are tears of joy." He looks me deep in the eyes suddenly very serious but I can feel him relax from what I said. "So, will you. Marry me Clary." I smile "Yes! Yes, yes, yes. I love you Jace." He immediately starts to smile. We then stand up and we kiss for about a full minute before John breaks us up by doing that cough thing. Jace then takes my hand and puts his family ring on my finger and it shrinks itself to fit on my small finger. I look back up at him and we're about to kiss before my mom runs happily over to me and drag me away shouting back "We are going dress shopping!" I mentally curse. She always finds a way to make me look 'girly' as she calls it, because I am always in my black jeans and black or dark gray sweaty work out shirts.

We go next door and my mom gets Jace's mom and his grandma Imogen. When we get in there and they see us all happy they stand up and rush over to me and congratulated me on the engagement. But Jace's grandma was most exited "I never thought I would live to the day that my Jace finds his true love." She then turns and shouts "Stephen get your ass down here along with Will!" There are then loud footsteps on the stairs and Stephen and Will are there. When they Stephen sees me he runs over to me and says "Did you say yes?!" I laugh a little and nod then I show them the ring. Then Will starts crying I go over to him and hug him "Hay bud what is wrong." He clings to me and sobs "I don't want you and Jace to leave. Well mostly you Jace can be a pain most times. I also don't want you married." He whispers the last part. I pull back from the hug and say "Will, I will always be here for you no matter how far away I go, no matter who I marry. Me and Jace most likely won't even move out of Idris." He stopped crying but I could tell he was still sad. "Promise me you will visit at least once a week." I smile "I will try." I get up and go back to my mom and Jace's family.

Imogen's POV

Seeing the way Clary took care of Will just now made me mutter "By the angel I want you and Jace to have kids." But yet she was standing right next to me and she started giggling. "All in good time Imogen. All in good time." Jocelyn was the next to talk. "Can we get dress shopping now I came to get Celine and Imogen. And the boys Jace is at my house so go get him and get tux shopping. Chop Chop people!" Me and Clary can't help but laugh. And we are off to go dress shopping, and since it is with Jocelyn and Celine I say this will take 7 hours or more.