Torture

Clary's POV

Once we get to the Institutes basement, Emma and Julian took us to the dungeons. We enter the demon's cell Jace and I remove our jackets and tell them to leave, that they wouldn't want to see what we were going to do. Now that we were alone Jace pulled out the plethora of different knifes including blades from an angel, demon, Glorious from Raziel, and one from a greater demon, etc. Also we had knifes dipped in demon blood and a lot of other stuff.

*Time skip. 15 hours later*

It has been 15 hours of being stabbed in several places with several knifes and we still haven't killed the demon, well all but two. We still haven't used Glorious and the archangel blade. (yes I got that from Supernatural)

We call Emma and Julian down here and they gasp when they see the demon. It is bleeding very badly and from various knifes the demon has weird textured and colored skin. Jace takes Glorious and I take the archangel blade he stabs the demon in the heart and the demon starts to sizzle. Then I come and take my blade and stab it in the head and it lets out a scream and crumbles to ash. "Well looks like we solved the case" Jace says. We go over to Emma and Julian and give them the knifes(swords) and I say "Emma, Julian the demon can only be killed with a weapon touched by "God" do you have any more here?" They nod their heads and we say our good byes and we are off.

When we return home Jace and I go strait to bed. We ended up staying in his room because mine is very messy and my sheets needed to be washed because I fell asleep with pastels in my bed.

When we woke up we did our usual of showering, eating, training. But training was different today. When Jace fell off the rafters in the ceiling I caught and we fell to the floor giggling but then I punched him on the shoulder for almost dying. "What was that for?" He asked.
I smirked and said "For almost dying on me Jace!" He smirks and stand up but just goes down on one knee.

Jace's POV

When I stand up I go right down on my knee and everyone is looking at me. I take a deep breath and say "Clarissa Adele Morgenstern we have been dating for a long time now and well us shadowhunters do everything early we are born early in our parents lives, we die early, love early, have babies, and we also marry early. And I am asking you if you will be mine and I be yours forevermore. So will you Clary marry me Jace Herondale?" She looks shocked and her family looks very nervous. She then says...

Note
Sorry for not updating in a while it may be summer vacation but I have been busy. As in I have been binge watching Supernatural, Shadowhunters, and Riverdale. Never forget reading. Update as soon as I remember.
Love y'all
-1234clace