ARE YOU SLY Part 9

Have you ever thought that you had the knack for getting away with little things in life? And because of it other people have labeled you conniving and dishonest?

As children of God we need not rely on these works of the flesh but yield to God's way of acquiring things. This means trusting in Him to get the job done or acquiring things with His blessings through prayer. But do you say - God is taking too long so we need to get it on our own.

Even the small things in life that you have gotten away with are answerable to the God that created you. When there is a much better way, is it not preferable to listen to the one who gives us everything. All that is required to obtain them is to ask for it.

God's Message to His Children Who Have a Spirit of Slyness

Don't be afraid of the answer, ask for what you desire, and He will give it to you according to His will. We have not because we ask not, or we ask amiss.

God longs to see His children fulfilled, not only with what we want, but what we need. He wants us to know that He cares for even the small things in our life.

If He denies us certain things that we ask for, it is because He has something better. It will be more appropriate for us, more lasting and He will give it at the right time.

His time is not our time, but it will be the right time and it will accomplish that which He wants it to do.