Today is gonna busy day for, there are some agendas in her school and maybe she will come back at 05.00PM, if the agenda can be finished at that time. She just  took  shower and then prepared her  book.

"Tari come here! The breakfast has ready girl..." yelled my mother.

"Yes mom wait..." answered me and  starting at the strange car in front of my house.

I came to downstairs and ate her food. She loong for her mother but she could not find yet. 

Some minutes later after she finished her breakfast.

"Mom I have to go--"

"Tari  Edward come to pick you up..."  said mu mother with smile.

"What? How-how do you know my house?" asked me in unbelievable .

"Go on... He's waiting for you girl..." said my mother.

***

In the car.

There is no conversation between he and I. I'm really akward, and then Edward play the music and look at me that sat  beside him. There is smile in his face. That's really make me more shy and then Edward giggled to me.

"You'ree funny... Hahaha..."

"What me?" asked me surprised.

"Why? You don't happy if I'm come to your house?" 

"No Edward... Not like that... I'm just thinking, do you use black magic?" asked me in innocent face.

"What? Don't be silly..."

"Yes because this is the first time my mother allow me, I mean she doesn't angry if there is a boy come to my house to see me..."

"Oh really... Maybe you right... I use magic to overcome your scary mother." explained he and kept driving. 

***

"Oh shit... I think the people will starting at me..." murmured me and opened the door.

I saw Amanda waiting for me and she came to me. I mean, us.

"Tariii.... Hey Edward! Good morning both of you,"  said Amanda and hug me but the most important thing she doesn't hug Edward.

"Hey... Um, I have class right now..." I said and then Edward nodded.

"I'll see you after the class, good luck." said he and left me and Amanda.

***

"Are  you dating with him? You know, the people looked at you when you came with him, including the monster!"

"I know... I don't know Amanda... That's really weird, I don't even know his number phone, his email, also I-"

"Nice Tari... Pretty good enough! You're save today..." said the boy and that was the monster.

Amanda and I just silent with poker face.

Okay, I'm gonna tell you something. You don't know "Monster" right? I'm sure you don't hahaha. Okay let start it,

His name is Pierre, he one of the famous students in my school. He is not really from USA. He is from Europe especially French. I give you the facts: first, I ever like him in secret.  Second, maybe he didn't know if I like him and then he always bully the students especially me, except the seniors.

I'm gonna continue my class. Bye bye 👋