Part 12

Kriinggg... Kringgg...

"Alright! Submit your paper now." Yelled Mr. James.

Hugo took the paper fron my hand,

"Have you done?"

"Um, yes... Sorry if that wasn't clear enough." Stuttered I.

"I knew. See ya later." Answered him and walked to the Mr. James.

Amanda and Donald came to me,

"How do you feel?" Asked Amanda curious.

"Is he still annoying?" Added Donald.

"It's rare moment you with him... Hahaha!" Mocked Ahya when he passed us.

Amanda and Donald giggled when they saw Ahya's face, so was I.

"Hahahaha! Morning Balong Klontangan!" Said Donald with laughter.

"Damn! Said again and I'll kick your damn ass!"

"I'm sure you'll fall down first before you kick him." Defending Amanda.

Knock... Knock...

Damn, it was Edward. He came to me and,

"Could you please give us a privacy?" He said to Amanda and Donald

No way! What should I do? I grabbed Amanda's hand but Edward blocked me quickly.

"I'll see you in the class Tari." Said Amanda and Donald.

I stay away from him, he looked at me and said that he,

"Why don't you answer my question? Are you trying to avoid me? There's nothing with me and Lisa!" Explain him.

I didn't focus with his words, guess you know what I saw?

"What's happening to you?" I asked curiously.

"Why are you asking me like that?"

"Are you sick or you just fight with someone?"

"I do nothing--"

"What was that? Is that blood?" Asked me again.

"Wait, where?"

"In... At the corner of your mouth."

"It's a... I just ate the strawberry." Answered him in nervously.

What? Seriously dude, he liked strawberry? I think that's impossible. I never see him eat or drink anything as long as he's in the school. Also, there weren't people who sold strawberry in that school.

It seems like a blood. I'm sure that was blood.

In Tari's Class.

Amanda, Donald and Bigy still didn't belive between Hugo and me, also Edward and me. Some minutes later, Barbie came to them. But, they knew that I just like Edward after Hugo refused me.

"Hey, did Edward really has no relationship with Lisa?" Asked Barbie to Bigy.

"No, I swear. Edward only like Tari, but you knew that Lisa always after him." Answered Bigy.  
***

"You think this is a blood?" He asked me and came closer to me.

"Umm.. no, I-I believe in you..." Oh my god! How did he know what I think?

"You sound not sure. I'll tell you, but not now. I'm not ready yet." Added him and looked at the window.

I saw his face, looked like angry. He came to the window and yelled to someone.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

I closed my mouth, I just can't believe if he could do it and how did he know if there's someone there, because that wasn't clear enough, I mean, there was a wardrobe which pretty enough to cover someone.

"Enough, Edward!” yelled me to him.

"You don't know what will he do! His dirty mind! Also-- ah forget it, let's get out." He said and pulled me out.