Part 11

In school park.

So, what's your next plan dude?" Asked Robin to Hugo.

"I want you to separate them soon,"

"What? You mean, Tari and Edward?" Asked Lisa in surprise.

"Of course, who else?" Answerd Hugo and looked at the library and there were Tari and Barbie in there.

Lisa and Robin looked at each other. They have same opinion. But, they didn't dare to say it to Hugo.

"Alright, what should I do?" Asked Lisa broke his daydream.

"Come to Edward, take him to her. You can pretend or act like you are his girlfriend." Answered Hugo in optimistic.

"You're in the same class with Edward right? It make you too easy to do it." Added Robin.

***

Friday morning, in laboratorium.

"Alright, guys! Today we will study about onion cell, you have to slice and use the microscope to see the mantle." Said Mr. James to students.

"Sir, is that individual or group?" Asked one of the student.

"Oh yeah, it's group. I'd prepared your group name. Just listen to me."

There were two students in every group and there are 12 groups there. Mr. James's starting read the name untill,

"The last group is Tari with Hugo. Alright you can do it now with your team."

What the hell was that? Why?! Why he put me with that monster?!! Amanda looked at me and then I accepted the message from her.

"It's okay Tari, just today. Calm down, he will not-"

Someone took my phone and it was the monster!

"Are you still wanna play with your phone?" Said him,

"No, please! Give it to me!"

"Alright baby girl, don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt you. Why you're so afraid with me? Am I a monster?" He said and sat in front of me.

"Forget it! You slice the onion and I will write the result." Commanded me and oh dang! He looked at me with little smile, but I didn't care.

30 minutes later

"I'm done Tari, need help?" He said,

"Oh, almost. How if I check them too?"

"Yes, please."

Actually, this is my first time to use the microscope. I didn't know, but I'm too shy to ask him, and right!  I saw nothing, where's the onions?

Hugo giggled to me and put the slice to the glass and I could see it.

"I guess, this is your first time." He said and continued to write.

"Umm... Yeah."

"You should make the lens move." Added him and stand right behind me. Damn! We're so close!

Oh my god, this is the first time I saw his kindness

Oh my god, this is the first time I saw his kindness. I just can't believe if he can be gentle too. Then I saw Edward from the window was walking with the girl, she was Lisa.

They broke my focus. Then Edward saw me, and stay away from Lisa. I knew, impossible if he really like me, maybe I should forget about yesterday.

Lisa was more beautiful than me, you could imagine how pretty she was. Her hair especially her sexy lip.

"Hmm, what do you see? Focus in our job Tari," said Hugo to me, then I felt like something has touched my shoulder

"Hmm, what do you see? Focus in our job Tari," said Hugo to me, then I felt like something has touched my shoulder. I turned around and it was his chin!

Amanda and Donald looked at me with unbelievable.

"Hugo, I mean Pierre, I want to see the data."

"Alright..." Answered him and gave me the paper. Thank God!