Part 9

"I know... I know, my friends will gonna look at me because of you." I said to him.

"It's okay. Hahaha they'll think that I'm your boyfriend." Answered him.

Yeah, that's right! Everyone's looking at me. Hmmm, so was Edward. But I didn't see Lisa, is she doesn't come?

Be ready to be a new star! I opened the door, and he looked for the parking area for our car.

"Hey, maybe I'll be late. I have to change my clothes." Said he and close the window.

"Oh my god, I told you! Quick!" Replied I and walked to my friends

***

"Hey, happy birthday Barb!" I said to her and Amanda came to us.

"Hey, do you bring that?" Asked Amanda to me.

"Yes. Don't worry, I brought. But I asked him to bring that stuff."

"Oh yeah, that's why he come in. Hahaha." Answered Amanda.

Barbie asked me what kind of stuff? But Amanda and I just silent and smiled. It's her gift from us.

"Who's that Tari?! Is that your boyfriend?" Asked Bigi in curious.
Edward just looked at me and there's no conversation between us. I just smiled, so was Amanda and Barbie.

"Excus me. Hey Barbie, happy birthday!" Said the man behind me.

I sti heard the murmured from another girls, they said that "oh god!" "Oh my god he's handsome!"

"Hey, Charlie! Thank you for coming! What's that?" Asked Barbie and accepted the box.

"It's from us, including Charlie." Answered me.

"Thank you Charlie! Thank you so much guys! I love you!" Said Barbie and hug me and Amanda, also Charlie. We looked like the kids, but we did. Sometime, we could be childish.

All of my friends looked wonder to Charlie. I knew it because he always be number one in his school some years ago. It happened until now, in his university.

"Oh yeah, Tari you should introduce him to them." Said Amanda and took him from me.

"Oh my god..." Answered me and walked right behind them, so was Barbie.

***

"Hey, Bigi, Edward and Donald, it's Charlie!" Said Barbie to them.

"Hey, welcome to this party." Said Edward and hold his hand so was them.

"Thank!" Answered him.

We enjoyed the party until 9PM. I said to Amanda and Barbie that I have to go now or my mother will gonna kill me even though I go with him.

***

"Stay here, I'll take the car." Said Charlie and I just nodded.

"Ummm... You want to go now?"

"Edward? Uh yeah, I have to go now,"

"Look! What you saw is nothing, I really didn't know if Lisa did this to me,"

"Yeah. It's fine."

"Are you jealous?"

"No."

"Hey, look at me, I'm here." Said Edward and touched my shoulder.

Dang! He trapped me again. I couldn't do anything if I saw his eyes.

"Is that your--"

"Edwaaaarrddd! I'm looking for you! Ouch you're here..." Someone has called him, and she's Lisa.

My face turned onto red, this time I'm really angry.

"Hey Tari come on!" Yelled Charlie to me.

"I've to go now. Bye, Ed!" Replied me and left him alone.