Part 10

Beep... Beep...

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tari I can't come to school today, cause I'm sick."

"Oh, get well soon. I'll tell you if there's any task again."

"Aww! Thank you sist!" Answered Amanda.

Alright, Amanda didn't come today. I'm waiting for the teacher come to this class with Barbie. Oh, I didn't tell you yet that Amanda, Barbie and I were in the same biology class. Sometimes, we discussed or sat together.

"Where is Amanda?" Asked Barbie and ate my candy.

"She didn't come, cause sick."

"Ouch..."

"What?"

Barbie didn't say anything, just gave me a signal to look the white board. There was Edward standing in front of the class and brought the flower.

"Morning guys!" He said.

"Morning!" Answered my friends.

"Today, I want to say something,"

"What's that? He brings flowers?" Said Barbie to me.

He looked at me and then walked to me.

"This flowers are presenting my feeling to you. Can you accept this?"

Whooaa!!!

Wow!!!

Accept that!!

Yelled all of my friends.

"Accept him Tari!" Said Barbie in enthusiasm.

Umm, oh god! My heart was beating faster. What the hell, I love him so much but, I just can't believe he's doing this to me.

I stand up and

"Wait, give me a time to answer your question Edward."

I don't give a shit about their murmurs. I can't answer this right now, I don't know why.

"Alright, I give you time untill tomorrow." He said and gave me the flowers and left me.

***

Hugo and his friends saw that accident from the window. His face turned onto red and left his friends.

Actually, I don't know why he always makes me crazy and angry

Actually, I don't know why he always makes me crazy and angry. I'm afraid if he will gonna do another plan again.

***

Barbie and I were thinking about this. We sat in library, and I hope there's none can hear us.

"Why did you ask the time to answer this Tari? You said that you love him so much." Asked Barbie in curiously.

"Umm... I don't know Barb, I felt something different with Edward. I mean, he's weird."

"Weird? How can?"

"He knew my schedule, I often get bad dream about him. And when I slept in the night, I felt that someone has watched me, he looked like Edward, then when I totally woke up, my window has opened." I told all of this to her.

"What??? What kind of dream?"

"I'm not sure, do you believe in myth?"

"I believe sometimes, why? Don't worry there's none here."

"He isn't human." Replied I.

"What? Wait, does he werewolf or--"

"Vampire." Replied I and I saw unbelievable in Barbie's face.