Part 6

Edward wiped his mouth. I could see that it was wet. I didn't care when he after me and called my name. There were some students also looking at us.

Ms. Oliva has come to my class. And then Edward stop right in front of the door because my teacher has in class.

"Damn it!" The last time I heard he said that word.

I couldn't focus on my lesson. I hope I can back to my home soon. I really didn't know why was he doing this to me. He kissed Lisa in front of me?! Did he want to make me jealous? Hahaha that's ridiculous man!

Break time.

I decided went to library before Edward see me. I sat at the corner room. I suddenly dropped a tears.
"Please don't cry Tari!" Murmured I,

"Oh no please!" I gave up. Finally I was crying.

I remember the way they were kissing. So passionate. Until Edward wiped his mouth.

"Why I should crying? He isn't my boy, he is just my friend, my senior. Did I falling in love with him?" I asked to myself.

Someone has touched my shoulder. It made me surprised. It was Edward.

"You're here. I was looking for you." Said him and sat beside me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I-I am just looking for you but I couldn't find you in your class." Answered him and then he touched my cheek.

"What are you doing?!" Asked me and removed his hand from my cheek. He surprised and looked me deep.

"I just want to erase your tear." Said him in gentle.

"My tear? Don't you dare Edward! Who's crying?" I said in sarcastic.

He didn't answer my question, he starting at me. Damn it! He trapped me by his eagle eye.