Part 5

I woke up and then I saw Edward was standing at the corner of my bed. What the hell is he going?!

"Edward?! Is that you?!" Asked me with the croack voice.

And then he disappeared. What was that? Am I dream? Why he looked like so real?

I opened the window and looked around there was nothing here. Just the wind that blow the twigs. I closed the window and I heard the wolf voice.

It's 02.30am. I read my message, it's from Edward.

"Sleep well beauty?"

"Not really. Sorry I bothered you. Good night." Replied me.

Wait, I forgot something, he sent me a message at 02.00am. It's 30 minutes ago!

"How can? Is he a human?" Murmured I.

***

Tomorrow morning.

As always, my mother gave the lunch box. This time I went to school alone.

10 minutes later, I arrived at the class. I didn't see Pierre and his friends. Lucky me, but Amanda didn't come today because she was sick.

"Hey Tari, Edward wants to see you now in theatre room." Said one of my friends, he was Ian.

I nodded and went to that room. I saw one man shoe and woman shoe but there was none here. I called Edward but he didn't answer.

I walked to the loker and I saw Edward with the girl. I really surprised because they were kissing. What does it mean?! She looked like Lisa one of my senior in this school.

Oh damn! They noticed me especially Edward. He suddenly stay away from Lisa and came to me, but I run to my class.