Part 7

"I'm not crying! I'm okay."

"Oh really? And then what is it?" Asked him and show the wet tissue.

"That's my sweat."

"Ah--"

"Tariiii, you are here!" Someone has called me.

"Hey Barb! What happen?"

"Could you come to my house tonight? I'm also asking to Amanda but she's not coming today." Said her and gave me the invitation cards.

"Oh okay, I'll come."

"May I come too with Tari?" Asked Edward and took the invitation card again from Barbie's hand.

"Of course you can! It will gonna be fun!" Answered her.

Damn it! Why Edward?! Why?! There was the evil smile in his face. He's just said yes and then left us.

Actually today was Barbie's birthday. Amanda and me pretending to forget her day because we has another plan to make surprise.

We became friends since first grade until now. But she in different class. It's okay, we still kept this friendship.

"Hey, are you dating with Edward?" Asked Barbie curious.

"No! We aren't. We just friend,"

"I though he like you Tari, It's okay if you are dating with him. He looks like nice guy." Said her and sat beside me.

I'm just silent and then crying. I hugged her.

"Oh Tari, just tell me what happen?"

"I don't know, maybe I love him, he had great passion. We haven't dating yet. He asked me to see him, but he was kissing with Lisa in front of me."  Cried I.

"What? Oh my god, I'm sorry. How can he doing this to you? He son of bitch!" Said Barbie and tried to make me calm.

In other side, Pierre and his friends were hiding and laugh because they've successed made me crying.

"Let's go to second plan!" He said to his friends.