part 4

I walked to the forest, it was so dark. There was none here. It's very cold, I don't know what the hell was going on. I just remember something, I walked alone near my home and then something like win pulled me, when I opened my eyes I woke up in different place.

I saw the building like a castle, that's pretty enough but that also scary. I kept walking and I wish I found sonebody that could help me.

Knock... Knock...

"Welcome my queen..." said the man.

Oh wait! I recognizeed this voice, but I'm not sure if that him.

"Who are you? And where am I?" yelled me.

"Just come in, I've been waiting for you since 1912."

"Are you crazy? That's too long!" yelled me. This person was crazy, he was waiting for me since 1912, and now 2018?! Is he death man? Ghost or something?  Ah, I know that's kind of tricks.

Step by step, I could see the man with the black robe and used gold crown. Is he the king? But now is modern era, I'm also know the president of this country.

"Finally you come my queen."

"What are you talking about? I'm not your queen, you get the wrong person! Now please bring me to my city!"

"No you can't! You stay here!"

"Fuck you! I want to go now!"

He just silent, I really got mad.

"Why don’t you show yourself bastard?"

And then he gripped my hand, it made me scared, he used black eyeglass.

"Let me free!"

"Shut up! You said I have to turn arround, here I'm!"

"Take your glasses!"

Oh my God! He's Edward, how can he in this place, use robe and have the castle like this?

"Edward?"

"Yeah I'm..."

"What the hell is going on?! Why I'm here?! Is that your castle?!"

"Yeah it's..."

He walked to me, and then kissed my cheek, move to my neck, and one thing that made me surprised was, he pricked his teeths to me. That's really hurt!

"Ew-edward what are you doing..!" stuttered I and tried to push him.

I could feel the warmn liquid flew down to my neck, Is that blood?