"Enough boys!" yelled Mr. James.

"He start it!"

"What me?" asked Edward and defending himself.

"Enough! I'll give you the punishment.  Pierre, Edward, and Donald, clean  the toilet and all of the windows!"

They saw each other and mumbled.

"This is of because of you bastard!" Pierre said and left the office.

***

"Thank you for saving us by the way, although we got this punishment." said Donald and swept the floor.

"You're welcome." answered Edward.

"Oh damn it! You have to finish this shit! I'll leave. Bye bastard!" yelled Pierre and throw away the broom.

Donald and Edward were surprise. Edward shake his head and took the broom.

"See you soon son of bitch!" said Donald with the high tone.

Edward just giggled to him. He knew that  Donald could not manage his anger but Pierre was badly than him.

"Why did you stay calm? He's really annoying. I hope I never have Classmate like him."

"He just a kid. Just see what he did, he will get bored soon." answered Edward and continued cleaned the window.

"You're odd Edward, but you are nice!"

After school.

I'm looking for Edward but I only find his stuff in the class. I asked to one of his friends, his name is Bigi.

"Find what you looking for?" he said and sat beside Edward's bag.

"No. Could you tell me where is he?" asked I.

"Just wait 5 minutes he will come. He buy some foods."

"Oh okay."

I was waiting for him some minutes, and got little conversation with Bigi. He's Edward's best friend. Actually he was nice but he's silent type. I don't even know if he has Karate practice. If I did not ask what is his hobby.

"I don't believe it Bigi, are you serious?" asked me unbelievable.

"Yeah... Believe it." he chuckled to me.

"That's true Tari. You wanna see, you can open his bag and find the uwagi and zubon in his bag." said the other guy and it was Edward.

"Hey Edward how did you know that?" asked Biggy curious.

"Hey Edward, could you please give me the snack? I'm hungry." I said spontaneously and it made Edward shake his head.

"That's for you."

"This for you Big."

"Hahaha Big! Mr. Big Bigi!" I laughed.

"Hey don't call me that! I don't like it,"

"Sorry. I just to tell her." answered Edward and we laughed.

"Hey Edward, I haven't tell you yet, you always right to guess what I brought."

"I told you that I have vision! Hahaha."

"Is that true Edward?" I asked in innocent face.

"No no... Just my lucky." he replied.

In another place.

Tari, Amanda, Edward and Donald didn’t know anything that Pierre has plan to them. Pierre really mad because of Edward and Donald tried to come his business.

"So, when will we do this Pierre?" asked one of his friends.

"Wednesday after we finished the school." answered him and gave them some money.

"If you success, I'll give you a bonus!" said Pierre and give them  something that you don't know. It's for trap.